Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Huma's Going To Stick It Out?
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Huma's Going To Stick It Out?
 Login/Register 
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
quote:
Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her jailed sext-a-holic hubby Anthony Weiner have ended their pending divorce case.

Identical statements from their lawyers Wednesday cited the scandal-plagued couple’s desire to protect their 6-year-old son by settling outside court — but experts say the real reason could be to shield one another from a potential federal probe.

Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 106111 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aally
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
If by "sticking it out" you mean they're going to stay married, that's not the story.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 38884 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
quote:
Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her jailed sext-a-holic hubby Anthony Weiner have ended their pending divorce case.

Identical statements from their lawyers Wednesday cited the scandal-plagued couple’s desire to protect their 6-year-old son by settling outside court — but experts say the real reason could be to shield one another from a potential federal probe.

Link

Who gives a flying fook!

”god damn America”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 27705 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    quote:
    quote:

Link

Who gives a flying fook!

Trucky does. He's as obsessed with Anthony's weiner as he was with Clinton's.

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
    Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 47195 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    Picture of True Conservative
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    quote:
    quote:

Link

Who gives a flying fook!

quote:
    but experts say the real reason could be to shield one another from a potential federal probe.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 106111 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    And naturally, Trucky 'responds' (for lack of a better word) by talking to himself again.

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
    Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 47195 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post