Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    The Nice Holy Bhagworm!
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

The Nice Holy Bhagworm!
 Login/Register 
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted
OK, maybe this isn't the best time to tell you about the nice Holy Bhagworm. I'm not exactly in the mood right now. I watch the news, like the rest of you. So, you caught me at a bad time.

But I'll never bullsh*t you people. In fact, I have recorded a couple of new pieces that I want to play for you, but everytime, I make one fuc*ing mistake that I just am not happy with. Sure, all my videos have a few mistakes...but for some reason, I can't stand the mistakes on my latest perspective videos.

If trump hangs himself with a short jeffrey epstein rope in his bunker, I promise I'll put out my videos immediately.

And it really sickens me that icky accused me of mixing tenses when I wrote a perfectly decent sentence. I want him to to have his GED removed and be forced to go back to school, starting from let's say, 8th grade. Knowing that creep, he'll only start pawing away at the 8th grade girls who are now growing breasts.

The bassturd!

HB

Posts: 25603 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
OK, maybe this isn't the best time to tell you about the nice Holy Bhagworm. I'm not exactly in the mood right now. I watch the news, like the rest of you. So, you caught me at a bad time.

But I'll never bullsh*t you people. In fact, I have recorded a couple of new pieces that I want to play for you, but everytime, I make one fuc*ing mistake that I just am not happy with. Sure, all my videos have a few mistakes...but for some reason, I can't stand the mistakes on my latest perspective videos.

If trump hangs himself with a short jeffrey epstein rope in his bunker, I promise I'll put out my videos immediately.

And it really sickens me that icky accused me of mixing tenses when I wrote a perfectly decent sentence. I want him to to have his GED removed and be forced to go back to school, starting from let's say, 8th grade. Knowing that creep, he'll only start pawing away at the 8th grade girls who are now growing breasts.

The bassturd!

HB

I recorded 3 pieces...one I can definitely send. One I should send. And one I should never send.

I guess I'll never be an as*wipe who reads a few science fiction books and pontificates on them like a creep. I need my ducks in order because I care about my craft.

HB

Posts: 25603 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.

Posts: 19401 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:

I must confess that I rarely understand any of your "memes." I feel bad, because everyone else seems to understand them. I have zero idea what you're trying to convey most of the time. But I have I know you think whatever you showed makes you feel clever. I think you were clever twice.

Given the %'s, if someone writes 200 memes, there must be a small chance...maybe 1-2% of the time, that these memes will be considered clever by people with an IQ over 85. you wrote one recently where you were standing by yourself all fat and lonely while Peachy's PT group were talking about you. That was your best. And I can't even say that the reality of it was true...in fact, no one was talking about you.

HB

Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
But I have I know you think whatever you showed makes you feel clever.

Mind reader as well as all those other undoubted magnificent awarenesses you have, compared with all of us mere mortals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The people's flag is deepest red It shrouded oft our martyred dead
...Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer We'll keep the red flag flying here

Posts: 3387 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post