Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Harvey Weinstein Attacked At Arizona Restaurant
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Harvey Weinstein Attacked At Arizona Restaurant
 Login/Register 
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
quote:
Harvey Weinstein was attacked Tuesday night at a restaurant ... TMZ has learned.

Weinstein was at Elements restaurant at the Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort in Scottsdale, eating dinner with his sober coach when 2 men sat at a table next to them.

One of the men -- Steve -- tells TMZ he walked up to Weinstein and told him he loved his movies and would like to take a photo with him. Steve says Weinstein became belligerent and told him to buzz off.

The manager of the restaurant says Weinstein was not belligerent -- she says to the contrary he was "very sweet about it" and said, "I'd rather not take a picture right now." The manager says the two shook hands and Steve went back to his table.

At around 9 PM, Weinstein and his sober coach got up to leave at the same time Steve and his dinner companion were leaving. Steve tells TMZ he had "quite a bit to drink," told his friend to fire up his cell phone and shoot video of what was about to happen.

Steve says he walked up to Weinstein and said, "You're such a piece of s*** for what you did to these women," and then punched him in the face twice. He says Weinstein stumbled backward and almost fell.

Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 106108 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
How did the sober coach react to all of this?

Social Justice Now!

Posts: 28128 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
How did the sober coach react to all of this?

Possible new client?

If we stop listening to the other side, no matter how much we disagree, then we will grow further and further apart and solutions that we all want will never be found.

Posts: 15454 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aally
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
"Sober coach." That's hilarious.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 38881 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
Great source, crobbie-boy. I think this is the first thing written about Weinstein for months where I actually felt sorry for him. Was that your intention?

HB

Posts: 19479 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of Dixie Chick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
Great source, crobbie-boy. I think this is the first thing written about Weinstein for months where I actually felt sorry for him. Was that your intention?

HB

I agree. It was interesting to learn he may still be getting help. That's the way it often works in rehab. People are given a sponsor to help them re-enter society....not that I think the man is actually capable of rehabilitation.

Dixie

Flag-Distress/SOS  :sos:

Posts: 52593 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dixie Chick:
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:

HB

I agree. It was interesting to learn he may still be getting help. That's the way it often works in rehab. People are given a sponsor to help them re-enter society....not that I think the man is actually capable of rehabilitation.

Dixie

I don't think the sober coach will help much, Dixie. But who knows? At this point, Harvey Weinstein's face is well known and he won't be able to find anyone to masturbate in front of. Do you know if his wife is suing for divorce?

HB

Posts: 19479 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
Page 6 TV reported that a divorce settlement has been reached.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 106108 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
quote:
walked up to Weinstein and said, "You're such a piece of s*** for what you did to these women," and then punched him in the face twice.

The first part of what happened I fully agree with. The second, while I don't approve of violence,.... meh...

More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 11048 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post