Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Kid selling 'ICE COLD BEER' gets police attention
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Kid selling 'ICE COLD BEER' gets police attention
 Login/Register 
AAA+
posted
quote:
BRIGHAM CITY (KUTV) - A boy in Brigham City, Utah had a marketing strategy so good people called the cops on him.

The boy seen in a picture posted to Facebook by the Brigham City Police Department shows him holding a sign that says "ICE COLD BEER" but in small letters above "BEER" it says "ROOT."

Yes, the kid is selling root beer.

Link

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
A guy who ran a hobby store in my home town was always having sales. He would put signs in his windows that said GOING OUT for BUSINESS.

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
posted Hide Post
LOL,
I love Americans who use jocularity to make a living !
So, love it or leave it !

Posts: 3851 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post