Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    What's Wrong With My Friends Here? Way Too Quiet For Me.
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

What's Wrong With My Friends Here? Way Too Quiet For Me.
 Login/Register 
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted
Start denigrating trump with a passion! fer chrissakes! Do something good for the human race!

The silence is the same silence we heard about during the 1940's when our good friends and allies...many of them incredibly talented people...said nothing.

We need to say something. And it's not something nice!!

I will go do my death knowing that I spoke out against hitler-trump. And yes, I would risk my life going back in time to kill him, mother trump, father trump, and everyone involved in creating the monster.

HB

Posts: 25603 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
Way too quiet for me. I’m not important here. But I will be important somewhere else. As8holes

HB

Posts: 25603 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
And that’s another thing. I can’t even tell you that you’re *******s! **** your all!

HB

Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
Ever wondered if there is a better way of doing this?

We are an evolved social-tribal animal, and will succeed only when we find ways of uniting ourselves instead of increasing the division which is costing us so much.

There is a right-wing poster here who, if I am reading his posts accurately, has demonstrated many times that he puts people first, ahead of political affiliations, an ideal we could all follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The people's flag is deepest red It shrouded oft our martyred dead
...Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer We'll keep the red flag flying here

Posts: 3387 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah, like every failed marriage counselling, the other “guy” just needs to change!

The way one keeps others from pushing their buttons is to move the buttons. I’m not sure how easy that is to accomplish enmasse.

Posts: 11494 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Allan:

We are an evolved social-tribal animal, and will succeed only when we find ways of uniting ourselves instead of increasing the division which is costing us so much.

There is a right-wing poster here who, if I am reading his posts accurately, has demonstrated many times that he puts people first, ahead of political affiliations, an ideal we could all follow.

you don’t even know what kind of ****ing scum you are. I’m sorry for being nice to you. All bets are off. Now, kill your ugly birds!

BTW, everyone else has beautiful birds, ****face.

HB

Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
you don’t even know what kind of ****ing scum you are. I’m sorry for being nice to you. All bets are off. Now, kill your ugly birds!

United we stand.

Divided we fall.

So why are you voting for the Divided States of America?

Maybe one key difference between us is I understand Aesop?

Posts: 3387 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

United we stand.

Divided we fall.

So why are you voting for the Divided States of America?

Maybe one key difference between us is I understand Aesop?

My enemies always pay a price. you should’ve been nice to me, dog-doo.

HB

Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
The way one keeps others from pushing their buttons is to move the buttons. I’m not sure how easy that is to accomplish enmasse.

Easy, by using NLP reframing.

Problem is, I need a local NLP expert I can discuss this with so I can work out how to do it.

At the moment, HB has no other intention but to kill, my mates the lorikeets, kookaburras, butcher birds, crested pigeons, ibises, koels, noisy miners, along with every US citizen who disagrees with him.

That latter makes him sound exactly Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler.

So I need to find a way of inviting him to find other role models who might help him learn how to live with his fellow US Americans, even when they disagree with him.

Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
My enemies always pay a price. you should’ve been nice to me, dog-doo.
HB

That is what Hitler and Stalin said, too.

You wanting to create your own Holocaust and your own personal gulags?

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Easy, by using NLP reframing.

Problem is, I need a local NLP expert I can discuss this with so I can work out how to do it.

At the moment, HB has no other intention but to kill, my mates the lorikeets, kookaburras, butcher birds, crested pigeons, ibises, koels, noisy miners, along with every US citizen who disagrees with him.

That latter makes him sound exactly Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler.

So I need to find a way of inviting him to find other role models who might help him learn how to live with his fellow US Americans, even when they disagree with him.

Any psychiatrist or social worker or psychologist I’ve met knows how to do that. You are putting too much requirements on your teacher.

Posts: 11494 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
Alan, first of all face death like a man. You have no value and are lucky you’ve been allowed to live this long. you are a drain on the system and you have no friends. you lash out at your enemies and expect kudos. Particularly among females you hold a loose if not vacant relationship with. Women will not put up with your bullsh8t in the same capacity I might. And you pressed whatever good will you might’ve had with me, you’re finished my Jaffa’s friend. In your last days before co-hanging with your disgusting hero, may I recommend excessive alcoholic binging so that your self-gotten burden seems less severe. Do it or don’t do it. Just die with the same humility as saddam Hussein. Goodbye, creep.

HB

Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. I have lost friends and extended family members that I don’t want anything to do with. It’s more than just politics.

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 31872 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Victor Laszlo:
quote:

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. I have lost friends and extended family members that I don’t want anything to do with. It’s more than just politics.

Vic, I'm barely hanging on to these trump idiots.

HB

Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well I think it’s because an echo chamber gets boring. Like the repetitive, mind numbing noise in some Led Zepplin tracks.

I’m the last Republican here, the only one left on whom to to gush your peculiar form of political “tolerance” and you’re like a junkie out of smack searching for the next victim to rip off in order to cook up that next load for the needle.

All the other righties got sick of that crap... however I feed on it... it makes me more Republican to see the inner psychopathology of the left.

Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.

Posts: 19400 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
quote:

Well I think it’s because an echo chamber gets boring. I’m the last Republican here, the only one left on whom to to gush your peculiar form of political “tolerance” and you’re like a junkie out of smack searching for the next victim to rip off in order to cook up that next load for the needle.

All the other righties got sick of that crap... however I feed on it... it makes me more Republican to see the inner psychopathology of the left.

I believe Henry j once claimed to be a conservative. I claim to be a moderate.

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
I believe Henry j once claimed to be a conservative. I claim to be a moderate.

Yeah, I’m a moderate too in a lot of things. But not moderate enough for this mob. That really highlights some of the psychological challenges some of our posting peers suffer.

By the way, if possible add in the Led Zepplin part to what is quoted there... Holy hates Led Zepplin because of too much musical repetition.

Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.

Posts: 19400 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Rationalize all you want, Paul, but I bet those family members are all on the political right.

All of them.

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
if possible add in the Led Zepplin part to what is quoted there

Sorry you’ve lost me.

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
if possible add in the Led Zepplin part to what is quoted there

Sorry you’ve lost me.

Holy hates Zepplin. I edited this in because of that.

***Like the repetitive, mind numbing noise in some Led Zepplin tracks.***

But it’s a moot point now. “Immigrant Song” will be his ear worm today.

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rationalize all you want, Paul, but I bet those family members are all on the political right.

All of them.

The question may be who rejected whom!

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
The question may be who rejected whom!

That’s a good point. Paul is of Italian descent as am I. Italian families do tend to disown really bad family members and purge them like a particularly poisonous turd that’s has been irritating the colon too long.

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, I married into an Italian family, Sicily in fact! I didn’t get to know many of the members though as they'd passed on and we weren’t nearby anyway. My mil could hold weird grudges, or so it seemed. She could go on and on about seniors that talked too much, and gossiped.

Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

All of them.

How am I rationalizing?

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 31872 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Well I think it’s because an echo chamber gets boring. Like the repetitive, mind numbing noise in some Led Zepplin tracks.

I’m the last Republican here, the only one left on whom to to gush your peculiar form of political “tolerance” and you’re like a junkie out of smack searching for the next victim to rip off in order to cook up that next load for the needle.

No, actually you are the typical trumpist republican. Even some of them are finally admitting the truth and want to hand the reigns over to the new CIC. But not you, eh?

HB