Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Will Trump Take the Fifth?
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Will Trump Take the Fifth?
 Login/Register 
Aavid
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted
Wiil he or won’t he?

Question:
Will Trump refuse to answer any question or questions (or refuse to testify or be interviewed) by asserting his Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination?

Choices:
Yes
No

Posts: 26469 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
quote:
Will Trump Take the Fifth?

Like Lois Lerner?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 97580 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post

I say he will NOT, even if/after being advised by his lawyers to do so... he's too much of a blowhard megalomaniac to keep his lying trap shut (recall, he said he could publicly murder someone and would not lose a single devotee)!

...just my 2¢   :2cents:

(I see, once again, AND AS ALWAYS, our fascist frightie doesn't address the TOPIC)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEVER appease, capitulate-to, or cooperate-with a FASCIST government!
FASCISM = Corporate OWNERSHIP of Government

Posts: 20587 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
Yes, when faced with irreversible humiliation, he will fold.

HB

Posts: 17091 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post