Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    White House Statement On Trump's Immigration ****hole Comment
      Page: 1 2 3 4 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

White House Statement On Trump's Immigration ****hole Comment
 Login/Register 
Admin
posted Hide Post

"We Are Superman" - the movie

With MLK Day approaching, this movie will probably be on Cable/Satellite/Over-the-Airwaves/PBS TV. IMO: it is worth watching (even if you have to "pay-per-view" online @ places like AMAZON or rent the DVD).

I realize that some will read "MLK Day" and perhaps NOT read beyond that... how very sad for them and their souls.

This is a documetary of how one city decided to really take on and resolve the "black/white rich/poor divide".

They didn't do, as did Norfolk VA (tearing down the ghetto in Ghent, building nice housing that was no longer affordable to previous tenants, and thus pushed the economically disadvantaged out of the area).

No, this is a story of how whites & blacks, wealthy & poor, persons of all faiths decided to come together and work toward solving the problems which affected EVERYONE.

Here's a scene that was deleted from the final cut... but it speaks to the issues faced by ALL (wealthy & poor, black & white).

So, if one city's residents can manage to work together... perhaps we can all put away our bigotry and TRULY help one another (rather than looking down our noses at those less fortunate)?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feeling picked on... no one likes you? Maybe it's not THEM at all.

Posts: 22812 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
From what I've posted here it looks like slum and ****hole are pretty much the same.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 102791 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
It all comes down to one simple question: shouldn't we look at the individual person rather than the country he or she is leaving behind? Answer that.

The MAGA red cap is the new brownshirt.

Posts: 45835 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
Addis Ababa, capital of Ethiopia:

Lagos in Nigeria:

Nairobi, capital of Kenya:

Mombasa in Kenya:

Wow, they can't handle a candle to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19pIq0dUE_k

HB

Posts: 18359 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:
Addis Ababa, capital of Ethiopia:

Lagos in Nigeria:

Nairobi, capital of Kenya:

Mombasa in Kenya:

Wow, they can't handle a candle to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19pIq0dUE_k

HB

Bwahaha  :bwa:

”god damn America”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 27055 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aally
    Picture of Lynn Dee
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by True Conservative:
    I bet I can find pictures of homeless people in Virginia.

Amazing. He doesn't understand he's undercutting his own point about African countries and making the opposite point.

Time out to defend Florida, I guess? He's as much a victim of his own impulses as that idiot in the Oval Office is.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 37995 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    Slums In Kenya

Posts: 102791 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    Good gawd, now Trucky's playing 'my slum is bigger than your slum'...

London slums

Tokyo slums

Dubai slums

Posts: 45835 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    Slums In Nigeria

Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    ISIS is having fun with this. They're telling African nations that it makes no sense to cooperate with the US since the President thinks they're all s***holes. So, among other things, Trump's big mouth is a national security risk.

Admin
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by The Fox God:
    ISIS is having fun with this. They're telling African nations that it makes no sense to cooperate with the US since the President thinks they're all s***holes. So, among other things, Trump's big mouth is a national security risk.
    Frighties don't get it.

Disparaging and taunting other nations is not statesmanship... it is a recruiting tool for terrorists.

But, then again, the ****ing ***** is intentionally doing just that. He wants a WAR!

War is a good thing for fascist corporations that stand to make BILLION$ while the youth of our country DIE and are permanently MAIMED and their families suffer greatly, for the remainder of their lives as well.

Feeling picked on... no one likes you? Maybe it's not THEM at all.

Posts: 22812 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Never goes away...
    Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
    posted Hide Post
    quote:

That’s actually a very good point.

If we stop listening to the other side, no matter how much we disagree, then we will grow further and further apart and solutions that we all want will never be found.

Posts: 14908 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Steadfast...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
    quote:

TFG always makes good points!

HB

Posts: 18359 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Trump's big mouth is a national security risk.

And Hillary's private server wasn't.

Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:

Beat Dead Horse   :deadhorse:

Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:

Beat Dead Horse   :deadhorse:

Bwahaha  :bwa:

”god damn America”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

•  
    Posts: 27055 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:

HB

I think he has as pointed hood now.

”god damn America”

•  
    Aally
    Picture of Lynn Dee
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:

HB

I think he has as pointed hood now.

You know who TFG is, right? The Fox God?

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 37995 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    Oh. My mistake. Sorry.

”god damn America”

•  
    Never goes away...
    Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
    posted Hide Post
    Now that’s hilarious

If we stop listening to the other side, no matter how much we disagree, then we will grow further and further apart and solutions that we all want will never be found.

Posts: 14908 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    Oh. My mistake. Sorry.

No problemo. I knew what you were referring to with the pointy head. If Trucky's head was any pointier you could play darts with it.

Aally
    Picture of Lynn Dee
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Now that’s hilarious

Why? It's not like BAL's reassessed the same comments in light of the fact it was TFG rather than TC who said them. Rather, when he thought HB was referring to TC, he correspondingly thought of TC's posts, not TFG's.

So, that may still be hilarious to you, but possibly not for the same reason you originally thought.

Aally
    Picture of Lynn Dee
    posted Hide Post
    I was picturing both TC and pawn in pointy hats. Except TC has Klan hat and pawn has a dunce hat.

I'm getting a kick out of that image, envisioning at least one of them thinking they're at the wrong meeting. Smile-Big   :D

Steadfast...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    I was picturing both TC and pawn in pointy hats. Except TC has Klan hat and pawn has a dunce hat.

I'm getting a kick out of that image, envisioning at least one of them thinking they're at the wrong meeting. Smile-Big   :D

LOL!   :lol:

And pawn has to sit in the corner facing the wall.

HB

Aavid
    Picture of Gus Rodgers
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    From what I've posted here it looks like slum and ****hole are pretty much the same.
    Didn’t you get the memo? Now it’s ****house. ****house is a lot better than slum or ****hole.

Fair and Reciprocal Tariff Act - the FART Act

Posts: 27343 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post