Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Trump rally crowd chants 'send her back' about Ilhan Omar
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Trump rally crowd chants 'send her back' about Ilhan Omar
 Login/Register 
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
quote:
Supporters at President Trump’s campaign rally on Wednesday chanted “send her back” about Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) after the president launched into a diatribe against the first-term lawmaker and Somali refugee.

Trump tore into Omar early on in his rally in Greenville, North Carolina, a continuation of his days-long attacks against her and three other progressive congresswomen. The crowd raucously booed Omar at the first mention of her name.

The president went on to accuse Omar of demeaning U.S. servicemembers and minimizing the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

“She looks down with contempt on the hard-working Americans saying that ignorance is pervasive in many parts of this country,” Trump said.

The crowd then broke into a chant of “Send her back” in reference to Omar, who came to the U.S. as a Somalian refugee as a teenager.

The president has in recent days targeted Omar and Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), claiming the lawmakers "hate our country" and suggested they should leave rather than complain about the government.

Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 113677 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
quote:
I Dream Of Jeannie: Then, Now, and Fun Facts About the Show

I Dream of Jeannie was conjured up by network chiefs at NBC after they witnessed the meteoric rise of Bewitched. To their delight, the series took off and ran from 1965 to 1970 with rave reviews and a 100 percent devoted following. The series focused on NASA Astronaut Tony Nelson alongside his Jeannie in a bottle.

The cast all hated one episode in particular…did you hate it too? Stick around to see which episode was so bad that it led to the series being canceled!

Here’s What You Didn’t Know…

It was an endearing show that captured our imagination and still does so to this very day. In this article, we catch you up on the show’s characters, tell you where they are today, and share some interesting and shocking facts from the hit television series.

http://www.hooch.net/jeannie-t...-n-ya&ios=1&chrome=1

“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 29557 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Trump tore into Omar early on in his rally in Greenville, North Carolina, a continuation of his days-long attacks against her and three other progressive congresswomen. The crowd raucously booed Omar at the first mention of her name.

Posts: 113677 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    Picture of Dixie Chick
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    quote:
    I Dream Of Jeannie: Then, Now, and Fun Facts About the Show

I Dream of Jeannie was conjured up by network chiefs at NBC after they witnessed the meteoric rise of Bewitched. To their delight, the series took off and ran from 1965 to 1970 with rave reviews and a 100 percent devoted following. The series focused on NASA Astronaut Tony Nelson alongside his Jeannie in a bottle.

The cast all hated one episode in particular…did you hate it too? Stick around to see which episode was so bad that it led to the series being canceled!

Here’s What You Didn’t Know…

It was an endearing show that captured our imagination and still does so to this very day. In this article, we catch you up on the show’s characters, tell you where they are today, and share some interesting and shocking facts from the hit television series.

http://www.hooch.net/jeannie-t...-n-ya&ios=1&chrome=1

BAL,

You do realize that Jeannie, the Genie, was an Iraqi don’t you? Of course that was during the NIXON years.

Dixie

Mama says that ****** is as ****** does...... Forrest

Posts: 55742 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    She was? I never knew that. I use to love the show, but hardly ever watched it. It was on Saturday night and I didn’t like it that much. I always watched the reruns after.

“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

•  
    Posts: 29557 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Enthusiast...
    posted Hide Post
    In case you didn't know it, Our President Trump is out on the stump again today helping the 4 idiots destroy the Democrat party.

Posts: 3599 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by True Conservative:
    quote:

Very Orwellian. Resembling the Two-Minute Hate directed at Goldstein in "1984".

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
    Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 48823 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Enthusiast...
    posted Hide Post
    In my country that is called freedom of speech! So if you don't like it LEAVE my country ! And that goes for all towel heads.

By the way. There is still
    “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction”

Posts: 3599 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    Red meat for Trump's white-trash base.

Posts: 48823 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Enthusiast...
    posted Hide Post
    Your side started it, so you better get use to it!

Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    We didn't start it.

Aardent
    Picture of Gus Rodgers
    posted Hide Post
    Pawn hasn’t received the memo:
    quote:
    WASHINGTON — President Trump on Thursday disavowed the “send her back” chant that broke out at his re-election rally Wednesday night when he railed against a Somali-born congresswoman, as Republicans in Congress rushed to distance themselves and their party from the ugly refrain.

Mr. Trump said he was “not happy” with the chant, directed at Representative Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, a hijab-wearing freshman Democrat whom the president has singled out repeatedly for verbal excoriation. On Thursday he claimed that he had tried to cut off the chant, an assertion contradicted by video of the event. Asked why he did not stop it, Mr. Trump said, “I think I did — I started speaking very quickly.”
    NY Times

Guns Don’t Kill People

Ammunition Kills People

Posts: 30035 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
    quote:
    WASHINGTON — President Trump on Thursday disavowed the “send her back” chant that broke out at his re-election rally Wednesday night when he railed against a Somali-born congresswoman, as Republicans in Congress rushed to distance themselves and their party from the ugly refrain.

Mr. Trump said he was “not happy” with the chant, directed at Representative Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, a hijab-wearing freshman Democrat whom the president has singled out repeatedly for verbal excoriation. On Thursday he claimed that he had tried to cut off the chant, an assertion contradicted by video of the event. Asked why he did not stop it, Mr. Trump said, “I think I did — I started speaking very quickly.”
    NY Times

Thud!  :thud:

Enthusiast...
    posted Hide Post
    quote:

OH I got it alright. But my copy had a “wink wink " on it. Did yours ?
    FYI, I will apologize for all the derogatory things I said about Liberals -----------------
    right after that b itch Hillary apologize for calling me “ deplorable “.

Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Pawn 10:
    quote:

FYI, I will apologize for all the derogatory things I said about Liberals -----------------

You are a deplorable racist. In fact, you’re a goddamned naziboy.

•  
    Enthusiast...
    posted Hide Post
    quote:

Ah, did I hurt the little babies feelings? LOL GOOD!

Zealot...
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:

you will be spending eternity in a small cell in Hell with trump. We'll see how long you can continue to love him.

HB

Posts: 22265 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:

You didn’t hurt my feelings naziboy.

•  
    AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:

I doubt we will ever get an apology from Hillary. She's been too busy writing books and travelling the world spewing excuses for why she isn't President.

Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by True Conservative:
    quote:
    quote:

I doubt we will ever get an apology from Hillary. She's been too busy writing books and travelling the world spewing excuses for why she isn't President.

She going to hold a press conference to apologize at 5:00am tomorrow.

•  
    Steadfast...
    Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    quote:
    quote:

You didn’t hurt my feelings naziboy.

Pawn, you don’t have to take that Shiite from a commie piece of Shiite like BAL.

If we stop listening to the other side, no matter how much we disagree, then we will grow further and further apart and solutions that we all want will never be found.

Posts: 16566 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Steadfast...
    posted Hide Post
    If that piece of Shiite wants to devolve this discussion board into a vulgarity contest, then so be it. I can stuff more dick into BAL’s Bolshevik colored dick holster than he can manage without gagging. I bet you can too.

If we stop listening to the other side, no matter how much we disagree, then we will grow further and further apart and solutions that we all want will never be found.

Posts: 16566 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
    If that piece of Shiite wants to devolve this discussion board into a vulgarity contest, then so be it. I can stuff more dick into BAL’s dick holster than he can manage without gagging. I bet you can too.

A real trump guy.

•  
    Steadfast...
    posted Hide Post
    Yup. It’s my Civil right. Wanna go at it more?

Aallegiant
    Picture of Lynn Dee
    posted Hide Post
    Hmm. Same issue over here.

Can I recommend you have someone from the City come out and check your water for additives, Icky?

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 40798 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post