Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    I Want trump and flynn To Be Hanged For Treason!
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

I Want trump and flynn To Be Hanged For Treason!
 Login/Register 
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted
Oh, please, President Biden, as I pray to you at your feet, please make sure these two hardened criminals die by hanging for the crimes against America.

HB

Posts: 25634 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
How can they claim it’s a hoax?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 31906 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Victor Laszlo:
How can they claim it’s a hoax?

Only explanation I have is Trumps limited vocabulary.

Posts: 11594 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
Seems to me that Flynn had to admit he was guilty. So how can it be a Russian hoax?

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 31906 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Victor Laszlo:
Seems to me that Flynn had to admit he was guilty. So how can it be a Russian hoax?

I missed your reference was Flynn. As I read it, he claimed he was entrapped and was trying to change his testimony etc. Flynn lied to the FBI, is clear whether the Russian events happened or not, he said so himself! But, since everything that turns out to be fact seems to be a hoax, and he has no concept of the meaning of the word he could have just as easily said it was flapjacks for all the sense he normally makes. He’s very into alternative facts, which Randy Rainbow explains quite well!

Posts: 11594 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
I agree.