Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    hitler's car to be auctioned
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

hitler's car to be auctioned
 Login/Register 
Steadfast...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted
I understand it could fetch up to $15 million. And 10% of that goes to the Wiesenthal center. I hope whoever buys it pays $100,000,000 and then has a ceremony to burn it. But it will be interesting to see who wins the "prize." May they all burn in Hell. Maybe Steve Bannon has enough money lying about to buy it to regain favor with his ex-minions. BTW, his ex-minions are 100% Republicans.

HB

Posts: 18114 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
quote:
BTW, his ex-minions are 100% Republicans.

Israel wants to name train station near Western Wall after US President Trump

quote:
Transport Minister Israel Katz said on Wednesday he had chosen a proposed subway stop near the Western Wall in Jerusalem's Old City — right in the middle of the area the Palestinians want as their own future capital.

"I have decided to name the Western Wall station … after US President Donald Trump for his courageous and historic decision to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish people and the State of Israel," Mr Katz said in a statement.

The envisaged underground extension of a high-speed rail link between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem is still on the drawing board and a transport ministry spokeswoman said other departments still needed to approve it.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/201...western-wall/9289284

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 101881 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:

quote:
Transport Minister Israel Katz said on Wednesday he had chosen a proposed subway stop near the Western Wall in Jerusalem's Old City — right in the middle of the area the Palestinians want as their own future capital.

"I have decided to name the Western Wall station … after US President Donald Trump for his courageous and historic decision to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish people and the State of Israel," Mr Katz said in a statement.

The envisaged underground extension of a high-speed rail link between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem is still on the drawing board and a transport ministry spokeswoman said other departments still needed to approve it.

Caution! Derailment Alert!

Note to the NFL: Compulsory patriotism isn't patriotism. It's fake news.

Posts: 45360 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aally
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
LOL-2!   :lol2: TFG!

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 37616 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
quote:
BTW, his ex-minions are 100% Republicans.

quote:

That's interesting. I understand the rising neo-nazi party in Germany wants to re-name Dachau, 'Ol Crobbie-boy."

HB

Posts: 18114 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post