Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Alert: Hawaii Under Fake Nuclear Attack
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Alert: Hawaii Under Fake Nuclear Attack
 Login/Register 
Aavid
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted
quote:
Washington (CNN)An emergency alert notification sent out on Saturday claiming a "ballistic missile threat inbound to Hawaii" was a false alarm, according to the Hawaii Office of Emergency Management and a tweet from one of the state's Democratic congresswomen.

"BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL," the emergency alert read.
Pearl Harbor 2.0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Google “Jury Nullification”

Posts: 27262 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
LOL, I wonder who sent it. Sounds like a terrorist threat to me. And it worked according to the news media talking heads!

Liberals threaten to commit suicide if Trump wins in 2020, I say it time to become an undertaker.

Posts: 2661 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of Dixie Chick
posted Hide Post
Zoot and The Queen are in Hawaii right now...according to their FB posts. Wonder if they heard about this?

D

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Posts: 50784 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pawn 10:
LOL, I wonder who sent it. Sounds like a terrorist threat to me. And it worked according to the news media talking heads!
The buck stops with Donald Trump.

Posts: 27262 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dixie Chick:
Zoot and The Queen are in Hawaii right now...according to their FB posts. Wonder if they heard about this?

D
They are set up for all kind of alerts in Hawaii: tsunami alerts, hurricane alerts; so my guess is that it didn’t bother the natives as much as you might think. The “THIS IS NOT A DRILL” language was concerning.

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
CNN just reported that some Liberal heads were about to explode and they are now seeking psychological treatment from all the stress.

Liberals threaten to commit suicide if Trump wins in 2020, I say it time to become an undertaker.

Posts: 2661 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
Tears And Panic As False Missile Alert Unnerves Hawaii

quote:
HONOLULU (Reuters) - Panic and confusion swept Hawaii on Saturday as a mistaken alert about a ballistic missile attack spread across the Pacific U.S. state, sending residents and tourists scrambling for shelter and questioning why an all-clear was not issued faster.

Rhonda Ramirez and Michael Sterling, both 56 and from Los Angeles, were staying at a hotel in the Waikiki tourist district when the state emergency agency issued the bogus alert at 8:07 a.m. HAST (1807 GMT).

Ramirez, a mortgage broker, “immediately started crying. I was thinking, ‘What could we do? There is nothing we can do with a missile,'” said Sterling, a law firm employee.

The hotel told guests to stay indoors and about 30 minutes later announced the all-clear.

“That seems too late,” Sterling said as he and Ramirez prepared to have breakfast at a restaurant.

Ikaika Hussey, 39, publisher of Summit Magazine and candidate for Honolulu City Council, was home with his children when he got the alert. They grabbed food and headed for a room with a rock wall, he said.

He blamed Hawaii’s status as a potential target on its being home to the U.S. Pacific Command and the Navy’s Pacific Fleet.

“Militarism is reducing, not enhancing, our security,” Hussey said by phone.

Link

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 102357 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
quote:
The buck stops with Donald Trump.

Are you sure it wasn't Bush's fault?
You Liberals need to get a new game plan as that dog won't hunt! Never has, and never will.

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
IMO, if heads don't roll over this in Hawaii, it was not an accident, and it is nothing but a Liberal political scam to blame President Trump to try to get the Fed. Government to pay for Hawaii's neglected 1950s antiquated warning system, which is a state issue/responsibility.

Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
Causes of False Missile Alerts: The Sun, the Moon and a 46-Cent Chip

Nothing new about false alarm missile alerts

Note to the NFL: Compulsory patriotism isn't patriotism. It's fake news.

Posts: 45595 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
quote:
Causes of False Missile Alerts: The Sun, the Moon and a 46-Cent Chip

Right! LOL
And it could be about a thousand other things also.
How is it that thousands of other early warning systems don't have this problem?
So are they now giving up on the propaganda/lies that an idiot pushed the wrong button.

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
‘This Hawaii missile scare is on YOU Mr. Trump’

“Well, as Hawaii officials delve deeper into the cause and response to the false alarm, over in liberal Hollywood, actor Jim Carrey decided the incident was “a real psychic warning” of where Trump is taking the world.”

See I told you the brain dead Liberals would try to blame our President Trump!
http://www.bizpacreview.com/20...care-mr-trump-588193

Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
How is it that thousands of other early warning systems don't have this problem?

How do you know they don't? All we know about these other systems is that nothing's happened YET.

Posts: 45595 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:

What are you laughing about, cretin?

HB

Posts: 18240 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
quote:
How do you know they don't? All we know about these other systems is that nothing's happened YET.

Well there's thousands of them out there and I never heard of 1 having a false alarm.

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
quote:
What are you laughing about,

Those Liberal idiots who are involved in this scam.
Just as I predicted they are now trying to blame Trump and are talking about having the military take it over so the federal government foots the cost instead of the state.
And that dumb azz who doesn't know to push the red botton when you make a mistake by pushing the green button.

Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Well there's thousands of them out there and I never heard of 1 having a false alarm.

My earlier post mentioned several.

Steadfast...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
What are you laughing about,

Those Liberal idiots who are involved in this scam.
Just as I predicted they are now trying to blame Trump and are talking about having the military take it over so the federal government foots the cost instead of the state.
And that dumb azz who doesn't know to push the red botton when you make a mistake by pushing the green button.

Huh? Are you still driving a car?

HB

Posts: 18240 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
?????????????????????? LOL

AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
A report on Fox 13, Tampa says the employee responsible has been reassigned and protocols as to how such alerts are issued have been changed.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 102357 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
quote:
A report on Fox 13, Tampa says the employee responsible has been reassigned and protocols as to how such alerts are issued have been changed.

Thanks for the info, truco. Another poster just knew that a bunch of politically motivated libs pushed the missile alert button to embarrass trump. And here it turned out to be one employee, political affiliation unknown, who screwed the pooch and was consequently punished causing a protocol change. Methinks some here are prone to hyperbole.

More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 10147 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
No sirens sounded. That would be the first thing to happen if Pacific Command or any other authority had issued an actual alert. If I had been there I would have known it was a false alarm. When I lived there, there were several actual alerts, usually having to do with incoming tidal waves.