Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Trump Says He Would Listen to Dirt on Opponents From Foreigners
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Trump Says He Would Listen to Dirt on Opponents From Foreigners
 Login/Register 
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
Where’s Charlie Ann Conway interpreting what trump meant?

Bwahaha  :bwa:

HB

Posts: 22703 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
It's time to begin impeachment proceedings. Call it an inquiry. But it's time.

Applause   :applause:

HB

Posts: 22703 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if the "Prince of Whales" has some dirt on his opponent? He wants to at least be able to listen to it, right?

Here's a tweet from this morning's rant:
quote:
I meet and talk to “foreign governments” every day. I just met with the Queen of England (U.K.), the Prince of Whales, the P.M. of the United Kingdom, the P.M. of Ireland, the President of France and the President of Poland. We talked about “Everything!” Should I immediately.....

https://twitter.com/realDonald.../1139155440959463425

I think Trump would like a title too. I vote for "Prince of Wails."

It's amazing...did the president of the USA actually write this? I mean...I'm still amazed that he writes this stuff. It's astounding.

HB

Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
quote:

It's called oppo research.

If the research is being done by you, it's called hippo research.

HB

Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
How about "Duke of Delusion"?
Or "Baron of Bombast"?

Or how about Faama Fuc*ing Ass Hole?

HB

Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
quote:

It's called oppo research.

We're all familiar with the term, Charlie Ann. But using it doesn't make it legal and doesn't mean he's not being recruited by a foreign government.

Charlie Ann just learned a new term and he wants to impress everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 29830 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post