Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Pardons Are Coming
      Page: 1 2 3 4 5 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Pardons Are Coming
 Login/Register 
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted
Who among the following will NOT receive a Presidential pardon before January 21, 2021?

Donald Trump Sr.
Donald Trump Jr.
Eric Trump
Ivanka Trump
Jared Kushner
Mike Pence
Erik Prince
Rudy Giuliani
Roger Stone
Paul Manafort
Edward Snowden
Julian Assange
Steve Bannon
William Barr
Steve Mnuchin
Alex Azar
Betsy DeVos
Wilbur Ross
Scott Atlas

Can you think of anyone who will receive a pardon who I didn’t mention?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“President Trump is a failed leader. He will go down in history as the worst President ever.”
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Posts: 32491 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
Ghislaine Maxwell

Hope Hicks

KellyAnn Conway but not George Sardonic   :sardonic:

“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

Posts: 60901 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
Jared Kushner’s Daddy

Mike Flynn?

“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

Posts: 60901 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
Good suggestions. I definitely should have added Flynn and Maxwell to the list.

“President Trump is a failed leader. He will go down in history as the worst President ever.”
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Posts: 32491 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
As I recall, Hope Hicks was so upset over her deposition that she left her job.

Apparently she recovered but she and her father were very unhappy campers. I figure she’s going to want one but I dunno.

Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
Trump will pardon a turkey next week.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
Trump will pardon a turkey next week.

Giuliani ? LOL-2!   :lol2:

Posts: 11622 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
Reed, I’m entering a depression now. I need for Giuliani to be hanged or burned...and I’m not finding humor among the trump crowd anymore.

HB

Posts: 25678 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Reed, I’m entering a depression now. I need for Giuliani to be hanged or burned...and I’m not finding humor among the trump crowd anymore.
HB

See if you can find a properly qualified NLP counsellor.

Tell them you are looking for detailed reframing.

The people's flag is deepest red It shrouded oft our martyred dead
...Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer We'll keep the red flag flying here

Posts: 3544 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
Pseudoscience, LOL!   :lol:

Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ImPeach:

Source, please.

If you have one, of course.

The psychologists and psychiatrists I have spoken to will not agree with you.

Orthodox, conventional academics will, of course, as they see it as a genuine threat.

They are still living in the 1970s, when NLP was condemned as voodoo psychology.

Looks like you, too, need to bring yourself up to date in this modern world.

Posts: 3544 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...nguistic_programming

I’m sure there are people on both sides, there certainly are about whether psychologist are effective!

Posts: 11622 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
quote:

Orthodox, conventional academics will, of course, as they see it as a genuine threat.

They are still living in the 1970s, when NLP was condemned as voodoo psychology.

Pffffffffft

Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m sure there are people on both sides, there certainly are about whether psychologist are effective!

Too many of them are living in the past, and of course many are frightened of losing their jobs if they dare to push the envelope.

Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 44871 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
It isn’t necessary for them to change, many accomplish the same things without an additional framework. The object is to find a way that the client can learn to manage their own sh1t, and let most of it go. That requires listening and reflecting back just for starters.

AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:

LOL!   :lol:

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:

Doesn't need to be although I’m pretty certain conversion therapy is worse than most anything else anyone has ever proposed. And now it seems we have a court case that says protecting children from it is prohibiting free speech. Do you think we can try that argument about abortions, or at least abortion counseling?

Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pffffffffft

Highly predictable.

Like your mate, you are joyfully sharing Trump's folly of unsupportable allegations and assorted other piffle.

Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
quote:

Doesn't need to be although I’m pretty certain conversion therapy is worse than most anything else anyone has ever proposed. And now it seems we have a court case that says protecting children from it is prohibiting free speech. Do you think we can try that argument about abortions, or at least abortion counseling?

Is conversion therapy related to NLP? Simply a way of reframing, I suppose its proponents might say? I don't know that anybody really thinks abortion "counseling" is counseling but are you posing the question: Why not?

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 44871 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
It isn’t necessary for them to change, many accomplish the same things without an additional framework. The object is to find a way that the client can learn to manage their own sh1t, and let most of it go. That requires listening and reflecting back just for starters.

Ah.

That is well out of date.

The real method is to find out why that sh1t got there in the first place.

You will remember me saying both Stalin and Hitler were brought up by abusive alcohol fathers.

Just found a story of another lad who was brought up in the same way, and was heading for a wasted, uneducated life.

Then, at 18, he found his soulmate and, when they had their first child, he threw out the sh1t and went back to school, this time for real.

He is now a Director of Public Prosecution.

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Is conversion therapy related to NLP? Simply a way of reframing, I suppose its proponents might say? I don't know that anybody really thinks abortion "counseling" is counseling but are you posing the question: Why not?

Conversion therapy mostly deals with “praying the gay away” although some are less transparent. It seems closer to nlp than I realized in that evidence seems difficult to document.

http://www.robyeung.com/why-sh...u-be-wary-about-nlp/

Abortion counseling is used to mean very different things. I had in mind the laws that prohibit discussing abortion as an option while counseling about an unwanted pregnancy etc.
If the SCOTUS decides children can be subjected to conversion therapy because it’s protected by free speech, why isn’t the discussing about abortion free speech?

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Allan:
quote:

Ah.

That is well out of date.

The real method is to find out why that sh1t got there in the first place.

You will remember me saying both Stalin and Hitler were brought up by abusive alcohol fathers.

Just found a story of another lad who was brought up in the same way, and was heading for a wasted, uneducated life.

Then, at 18, he found his soulmate and, when they had their first child, he threw out the sh1t and went back to school, this time for real.

He is now a Director of Public Prosecution.

You just asked for a source, any source you are going to discredit but this one is newer.

http://www.robyeung.com/why-sh...u-be-wary-about-nlp/

AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Allan:
quote:
Originally posted by ImPeach:

Source, please.

If you have one, of course.

Wiki has many

quote:
Thyer, Bruce A.; Pignotti, Monica G. (15 May 2015). Science and Pseudoscience in Social Work Practice. Springer Publishing Company. pp. 56–57, 165–67. ISBN 978-0-8261-7769-8. “As NLP became more popular, some research was conducted and reviews of such research have concluded that there is no scientific basis for its theories about representational systems and eye movements.”

Thyer, Bruce A.; Pignotti, Monica G. (15 May 2015) . Science and Pseudoscience in Social Work Practice. Springer Publishing Company. pp. 56–57, 165–67. ISBN 978-0-8261-7769-8. “As NLP became more popular, some research was conducted and reviews of such research have concluded that there is no scientific basis for its theories about representational systems and eye movements.”

There is no scientific evidence supporting the claims made by NLP advocates, and it has been discredited as a pseudoscience.[11][12][13] Scientific reviews state that NLP is based on outdated metaphors of how the brain works that are inconsistent with current neurological theory and contain numerous factual errors.[10][14] Reviews also found that all of the supportive research on NLP contained significant methodological flaws and that there were three times as many studies of a much higher quality that failed to reproduce the "extraordinary claims" made by Bandler, Grinder, and other NLP practitioners.[12][13]

Norcross and colleagues (2006) found NLP to be given similar ratings as dolphin assisted therapy, equine therapy, psychosynthesis, scared straight programmes, and emotional freedom technique:
* Norcross, John C.; Koocher, Gerald P.; Garofalo, Ariele (1 January 2006). "Discredited psychological treatments and tests: A Delphi poll". Professional Psychology: Research and Practice. 37 (5): 515–22. doi:10.1037/0735-7028.37.5.515. S2CID 35414392.
Norcross and colleagues (2010) listed it as seventh out of their list of ten most discredited drug and alcohol interventions:
* Norcross, John C.; Koocher, Gerald P.; Fala, Natalie C.; Wexler, Harry K. (1 September 2010). "What Does Not Work? Expert Consensus on Discredited Treatments in the Addictions". Journal of Addiction Medicine. 4 (3): 174–180. doi:10.1097/ADM.0b013e3181c5f9db. PMID 21769032. S2CID 41494642.
Glasner-Edwards and colleagues also identified it as discredited:
* Glasner-Edwards, Suzette; Rawson, Richard (1 October 2010). "Evidence-based practices in addiction treatment: Review and recommendations for public policy". Health Policy. 97 (2–3): 93–104. doi:10.1016/j.healthpol.2010.05.013. PMC 2951979. PMID 20557970.

Associations, certification, and practitioner standards
The names NLP and Neuro-linguistic Programming are not owned by any person or organisation, they are not trademarked intellectual property[129][130] and there is no central regulating authority for NLP instruction and certification.[127][128] There is no restriction on who can describe themselves as an NLP Master Practitioner or NLP Master Trainer and there are a multitude of certifying associations;[131] this has led Devilly (2005) to describe such training and certifying associations as granfalloons, i.e. proud and meaningless associations of human beings.[88]

There is great variation in the depth and breadth of training and standards of practitioners, and some disagreement between those in the field about which patterns are, or are not, actual NLP.[12][132] NLP is an open field of training with no "official" best practice. With different authors, individual trainers and practitioners having developed their own methods, concepts and labels, often branding them as NLP,[38] the training standards and quality differ greatly.[133] In 2009, a British television presenter was able to register his pet cat as a member of the British Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (BBNLP), which subsequently claimed that it existed only to provide benefits to its members and not to certify credentials

I have much more.

Did you perchance go to a Tony Robbins Seminar?

Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
It seems closer to nlp than I realized in that evidence seems difficult to document.

Conversion therapy, for me, is indeed an attempt by the orthodox to accept NLP without admitting they are doing so.

If I'm reading you correctly, it seems CT is used by the Churchianity evangelists to combat the existing range of sexes, and in their battle against abortion.

If so, they are (perhaps unknowingly) shonks and liars, so a different approach is needed to understand and accept reframing.

Alternate sexes are genetically programmed, and abortion needs to be taken out from religion.