Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Mexico eyes steps to cut flood of migrants to U.S. border, official says
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Post
Search BB
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies
Reply
  
Mexico eyes steps to cut flood of migrants to U.S. border, official says
 Login/Register 
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
News Alert: Mexico talked Trump out of tariffs with migrant crackdown and broader measures if needed, officials and documents say

quote:
Mexican negotiators persuaded President Trump to back down from his tariff threat by agreeing to an unprecedented crackdown on Central American migrants and by accepting more expansive measures in Mexico if the initial efforts don’t deliver quick results, according to officials from both governments and documents reviewed by The Washington Post.


Link


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Impeachment Is Sad For The Country When It's An Attempt To Overturn An Election

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump
 
Posts: 115270 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I evolve by reading your posts and being a part of this bb. Every one of your names: Gus, LD, Dix, Perro, TFG, BD, The Old Mole, Reed, JR, BAL, Stop the Madness, and the others like you...I just know I missed someone important...inspires me to be a better person.

That's a lot of respect, and the same back atcha. I deeply appreciate the peers you mentioned along with yourself. Informed people with a variety of expertise through their profession or study, folks with an informed opinion who know what they know and keep on top of it, and, more importantly..... know what they don't know but how to find it, and in the process uplift the level of this board. Soooo different from the wingnuts among us who know what they know because they just know it. No doubts, evaluation, or verification of sources. Anything from Faux Nooz, a trump tweet, or a clown-hall cartoon is enough for them, and when caught parroting a bald-faced lie from the lyingest liar to ever occupy the WH they frustratingly double-down, deflect, divert, and dilute.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump
 
Posts: 12677 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
quote:
I evolve by reading your posts and being a part of this bb. Every one of your names: Gus, LD, Dix, Perro, TFG, BD, The Old Mole, Reed, JR, BAL, Stop the Madness, and the others like you...I just know I missed someone important...inspires me to be a better person.

That's a lot of respect, and the same back atcha. I deeply appreciate the peers you mentioned along with yourself. Informed people with a variety of expertise through their profession or study, folks with an informed opinion who know what they know and keep on top of it, and, more importantly..... know what they don't know but how to find it, and in the process uplift the level of this board. Soooo different from the wingnuts among us who know what they know because they just know it. No doubts, evaluation, or verification of sources. Anything from Faux Nooz, a trump tweet, or a clown-hall cartoon is enough for them, and when caught parroting a bald-faced lie from the lyingest liar to ever occupy the WH they frustratingly double-down, deflect, divert, and dilute.


I'm so impressed with you guys. And it's good for me to have the 3 wingnuts here too. In their own ways, they help to elucidate things.

HB
 
Posts: 22769 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
quote:
He created the problem



How?


What are you, an Indian chief?

HB


Certainly not a fake Indian like Elizabeth Warren.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Impeachment Is Sad For The Country When It's An Attempt To Overturn An Election

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump
 
Posts: 115270 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
quote:
I evolve by reading your posts and being a part of this bb. Every one of your names: Gus, LD, Dix, Perro, TFG, BD, The Old Mole, Reed, JR, BAL, Stop the Madness, and the others like you...I just know I missed someone important...inspires me to be a better person.

That's a lot of respect, and the same back atcha. I deeply appreciate the peers you mentioned along with yourself. Informed people with a variety of expertise through their profession or study, folks with an informed opinion who know what they know and keep on top of it, and, more importantly..... know what they don't know but how to find it, and in the process uplift the level of this board. Soooo different from the wingnuts among us who know what they know because they just know it. No doubts, evaluation, or verification of sources. Anything from Faux Nooz, a trump tweet, or a clown-hall cartoon is enough for them, and when caught parroting a bald-faced lie from the lyingest liar to ever occupy the WH they frustratingly double-down, deflect, divert, and dilute.


I'm so impressed with you guys. And it's good for me to have the 3 wingnuts here too. In their own ways, they help to elucidate things.

HB

They are as diverse as they can be and still represent a fairly tight "shot group."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.
 
Posts: 41103 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post
quote:
They are as diverse as they can be and still represent a fairly tight "shot group."

Impressive. You’ve been to the range regularly?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If we stop listening to the other side, no matter how much we disagree, then we will grow further and further apart and solutions that we all want will never be found.
 
Posts: 16932 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
quote:
They are as diverse as they can be and still represent a fairly tight "shot group."

Impressive. You’ve been to the range regularly?


hmmm...your head is focused when there's a hope of guns or rifles being fired.

HB
 
Posts: 22769 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
quote:
They are as diverse as they can be and still represent a fairly tight "shot group."

Impressive. You’ve been to the range regularly?

No. But I'm familiar with the expression.

And it's not really impressive, Dewey. It's just lingo. Any yahoo can learn it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.
 
Posts: 41103 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
quote:
I need to tell people how important it is for the Democrats to save this country and this world by getting behind the best candidate. Joe Biden looks good now and Warren and Pete are moving up in Iowa. I don't care who it is among the Democrats...let's just do it! Beat the mad dictator crazed mor*n trump. If he gets elected again, it's the end of everything. Not even Jedi masters, Justice League, or all the Marvel superheroes put together will be able to save us.


You know, I’m not a big Biden fan. I like him and all, but there’s just others I like much more. I just don’t get people on fb posting negative stuff about trump, but say they would vote for a green candidate if he was nominated.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

  • "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 29906 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Zealot...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    quote:
    I need to tell people how important it is for the Democrats to save this country and this world by getting behind the best candidate. Joe Biden looks good now and Warren and Pete are moving up in Iowa. I don't care who it is among the Democrats...let's just do it! Beat the mad dictator crazed mor*n trump. If he gets elected again, it's the end of everything. Not even Jedi masters, Justice League, or all the Marvel superheroes put together will be able to save us.


    You know, I’m not a big Biden fan. I like him and all, but there’s just others I like much more. I just don’t get people on fb posting negative stuff about trump, but say they would vote for a green candidate if he was nominated.


    People on fb say that? Thank goodness I removed myself entirely from that nonsense. Anyway, I don't believe that trump-haters will all be voting green...they want to see him out of office just as much as everyone else. When they get in the voting booth...it's goodbye, trump!

    HB
     
    Posts: 22769 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    Picture of True Conservative
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    When they get in the voting booth...it's goodbye, trump!


    You hope.


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Impeachment Is Sad For The Country When It's An Attempt To Overturn An Election

    Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

    Proud To Be Defending President Trump
     
    Posts: 115270 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    Picture of Born Again Liberal
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    quote:
    I need to tell people how important it is for the Democrats to save this country and this world by getting behind the best candidate. Joe Biden looks good now and Warren and Pete are moving up in Iowa. I don't care who it is among the Democrats...let's just do it! Beat the mad dictator crazed mor*n trump. If he gets elected again, it's the end of everything. Not even Jedi masters, Justice League, or all the Marvel superheroes put together will be able to save us.


    You know, I’m not a big Biden fan. I like him and all, but there’s just others I like much more. I just don’t get people on fb posting negative stuff about trump, but say they would vote for a green candidate if he was nominated.


    People on fb say that? Thank goodness I removed myself entirely from that nonsense. Anyway, I don't believe that trump-haters will all be voting green...they want to see him out of office just as much as everyone else. When they get in the voting booth...it's goodbye, trump!

    HB


    Rashka posted it on fb. I didn’t say anything. To some people it’s either Bernie or bust.


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

    "The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

    "If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

    New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

    "Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

    "trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

  • "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 29906 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Devoted...
    Picture of Reed N D Dark
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    quote:
    I need to tell people how important it is for the Democrats to save this country and this world by getting behind the best candidate. Joe Biden looks good now and Warren and Pete are moving up in Iowa. I don't care who it is among the Democrats...let's just do it! Beat the mad dictator crazed mor*n trump. If he gets elected again, it's the end of everything. Not even Jedi masters, Justice League, or all the Marvel superheroes put together will be able to save us.


    You know, I’m not a big Biden fan. I like him and all, but there’s just others I like much more. I just don’t get people on fb posting negative stuff about trump, but say they would vote for a green candidate if he was nominated.


    People on fb say that? Thank goodness I removed myself entirely from that nonsense. Anyway, I don't believe that trump-haters will all be voting green...they want to see him out of office just as much as everyone else. When they get in the voting booth...it's goodbye, trump!

    HB


    Rashka posted it on fb. I didn’t say anything. To some people it’s either Bernie or bust.


    I can see Republicans voting for Biden but not Bernie. No matter how much anyone wants it.
     
    Posts: 5225 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aallegiant
    Picture of Lynn Dee
    posted Hide Post
    Evolution of a post. Smile   :)


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.
     
    Posts: 41103 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Devoted...
    Picture of Reed N D Dark
    posted Hide Post
    Fixed the typo.
     
    Posts: 5225 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aallegiant
    Picture of Lynn Dee
    posted Hide Post
    Dear Reed, I've done that too, where I hit reply with quote instead of edit and then get a series of posts. Smile   :)


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.
     
    Posts: 41103 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Devoted...
    Picture of Reed N D Dark
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
    Dear Reed, I've done that too, where I hit reply with quote instead of edit and then get a series of posts. Smile   :)


    Lately I’m having more trouble with not all keys registering and auto correct changing word I can’t figure what they are. I’m afraid the key pad is failing.
     
    Posts: 5225 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Steadfast...
    Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
    quote:
    They are as diverse as they can be and still represent a fairly tight "shot group."

    Impressive. You’ve been to the range regularly?

    No. But I'm familiar with the expression.

    And it's not really impressive, Dewey. It's just lingo. Any yahoo can learn it.

    Fairly esoteric phrase to use as a metaphor. But you’re a lawyer... you know cops. So not necessarily just any yahoo...


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If we stop listening to the other side, no matter how much we disagree, then we will grow further and further apart and solutions that we all want will never be found.
     
    Posts: 16932 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aallegiant
    Picture of Lynn Dee
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
    quote:
    They are as diverse as they can be and still represent a fairly tight "shot group."

    Impressive. You’ve been to the range regularly?

    No. But I'm familiar with the expression.

    And it's not really impressive, Dewey. It's just lingo. Any yahoo can learn it.

    Fairly esoteric phrase to use as a metaphor. But you’re a lawyer... you know cops. So not necessarily just any yahoo...

    My dad was in the Army. Even so, it's really not that esoteric.


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.
     
    Posts: 41103 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
      Powered by Social Strata       Page: 1 2  
     

        Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Mexico eyes steps to cut flood of migrants to U.S. border, official says

    © 2003-2019 Aantares Online LLC. All Rights Reserved.