Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    The Mentally Ill and Violent Offenders Should Be Allowed To Own Guns
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

The Mentally Ill and Violent Offenders Should Be Allowed To Own Guns
 Login/Register 
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted
The Mentally Ill and Violent Offenders Should Be Allowed To Own Guns

Question:
The Mentally Ill and Violent Offenders Should Be Allowed To Own Guns...Yes or No?

Choices:
Yes, definitely
No, definitely not
I'm An Idiot And Unable To Give An Opinion

Posts: 23211 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
I thought most violent offenders were not allowed to own guns.

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Holy, I believe they can only be released if they are not a threat to themselves and others, that would imply they should not be barred from owning guns no matter how diminished their capabilities.

Posts: 5895 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
Holy, I believe they can only be released if they are not a threat to themselves and others, that would imply they should not be barred from owning guns no matter how diminished their capabilities.

Thus, the idiot vote. We'll see how quickly that changes after the next mass shooting.

HB

Posts: 23211 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:

Thus, the idiot vote. We'll see how quickly that changes after the next mass shooting.

HB

Lots of warning signs were ignored in the Parkland shooting. Has anything been done about that?

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post