Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Bill Clinton Failed to Mention His Intimate 1995 Dinner With Epstein
Go To
Post
Search BB
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies
Reply
  
Bill Clinton Failed to Mention His Intimate 1995 Dinner With Epstein
 Login/Register 
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
quote:
Hours after Jeffrey Epstein was arraigned Monday on several sex-trafficking charges, former President Bill Clinton publicly downplayed his relationship with the pedophile financier, saying he knew nothing of his “terrible crimes” since they only met “briefly” on two occasions.

But a 1995 newspaper clipping—first discovered by Snopes—shows Epstein was on the guest list for a “small dinner party” and fundraiser hosted by Revlon beauty mogul Ron Perelman for the Democratic National Committee. The former president’s press shop did not respond to The Daily Beast’s request for comment.


https://www.thedailybeast.com/...-dinner-with-epstein


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump
 
Posts: 114924 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
Soooo, let's say equate whatever Bill did as being just as bad as trump. Now what? Consider equal consequences. So what might happen to a former POTUS out of office for 20 years as opposed to the consequences for a sitting POTUS. You sure you wanna go there?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump
 
Posts: 12626 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
Yep. You can't take Clinton down without taking Trump down with him.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.
 
Posts: 49121 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
Soooo, let's say equate whatever Bill did as being just as bad as trump. Now what? Consider equal consequences. So what might happen to a former POTUS out of office for 20 years as opposed to the consequences for a sitting POTUS. You sure you wanna go there?



Kinda like Hillary saying during the 2016 campaign that it was not fair to bring up her husband's sexcapades.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump
 
Posts: 114924 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kinda like Hillary saying during the 2016 campaign that it was not fair to bring up her husband's sexcapades.

If you think that's germane to an election 16 years after a POTUS has left office. Now let's say in 2036 when AOC has the nomination for pres, according to The Book of frighty, trump's current sexual misconduct will be a legitimate issue. I hope you're around (at a hundred and thirty-something) to remind us of that.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump
 
Posts: 12626 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
quote:
Kinda like Hillary saying during the 2016 campaign that it was not fair to bring up her husband's sexcapades.

If you think that's germane to an election 16 years after a POTUS has left office. Now let's say in 2036 when AOC has the nomination for pres, according to The Book of frighty, trump's current sexual misconduct will be a legitimate issue. I hope you're around (at a hundred and thirty-something) to remind us of that.



I was concerned about what could happen to young female interns in the White House if he got back there.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump
 
Posts: 114924 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was concerned about what could happen to young female interns in the White House if he got back there.

Oh, did I mention that in 2036 AOC might be running against Ivanka? We'll wait to see if that pans out and you can express your concerns then, although WH interns are all over 18, which will put them at less risk of being raped by trump. He likes 'em young.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump
 
Posts: 12626 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh, did I mention that in 2036 AOC might be running against Ivanka?


I'm pretty sure AOC will have flamed out by then.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump
 
Posts: 114924 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
Soooo, let's say equate whatever Bill did as being just as bad as trump. Now what? Consider equal consequences. So what might happen to a former POTUS out of office for 20 years as opposed to the consequences for a sitting POTUS. You sure you wanna go there?



Kinda like Hillary saying during the 2016 campaign that it was not fair to bring up her husband's sexcapades.


Who?

HB
 
Posts: 22648 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
quote:
Kinda like Hillary saying during the 2016 campaign that it was not fair to bring up her husband's sexcapades.

If you think that's germane to an election 16 years after a POTUS has left office. Now let's say in 2036 when AOC has the nomination for pres, according to The Book of frighty, trump's current sexual misconduct will be a legitimate issue. I hope you're around (at a hundred and thirty-something) to remind us of that.



I was concerned about what could happen to young female interns in the White House if he got back there.


The only thing you care about is your foul-pus of a trailer and making sure that only white meth-scum are your neighbors. That's who your neighbor is.

HB
 
Posts: 22648 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of Dixie Chick
posted Hide Post
Being a guest at a star studded dinner party with 14 other people including spouses is NOT an intimate dinner, ROTF   :rotf:

Who would remember even meeting Jeff Epstein with Jimmy Buffett, Mike Douglas, Don Johnson and spouses present?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mama says that ****** is as ****** does...... Forrest
 
Posts: 56447 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dixie Chick:
Being a guest at a star studded dinner party with 14 other people including spouses is NOT an intimate dinner, ROTF   :rotf:

Who would remember even meeting Jeff Epstein with Jimmy Buffett, Mike Douglas, Don Johnson and spouses present?


Clearly, trump and epstein were leering over those young drugged women and waiting to rape them. I have no doubt about it. I wonder if there's more of that video available.

HB
 
Posts: 22648 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aallegiant
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:
Originally posted by Dixie Chick:
Being a guest at a star studded dinner party with 14 other people including spouses is NOT an intimate dinner, ROTF   :rotf:

Who would remember even meeting Jeff Epstein with Jimmy Buffett, Mike Douglas, Don Johnson and spouses present?


Clearly, trump and epstein were leering over those young drugged women and waiting to rape them. I have no doubt about it. I wonder if there's more of that video available.

HB

And Trump was even pointing out which camera was which network's! At the time, I guess, this was behavior to be proud of.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.
 
Posts: 41067 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of Dixie Chick
posted Hide Post
There is the incident of Jeff and Donald filmed at party with 28 cheerleaders and they the only men. There is also the Clintons appearance at a star studded dinner party where Epstein was also a guest.

Donald’s people want you to be confused.

Dix


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mama says that ****** is as ****** does...... Forrest
 
Posts: 56447 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of That JR Thang
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dixie Chick:
Donald’s people want you to be confused.

Dix

And clearly that's not difficult to accomplish...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fence straddlers get a crotch full of splinters -- Granny
 
Posts: 4226 | Location: Atlanta | Mbr Since: 05-01-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

    Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Bill Clinton Failed to Mention His Intimate 1995 Dinner With Epstein

© 2003-2019 Aantares Online LLC. All Rights Reserved.