Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    I Beat It!!!
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

I Beat It!!!
 Login/Register 
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted
It has been ten days since confirmed positive test result.

It has been eighteen days since first symptoms.

It has been five days since fever.

According to the CDC, I can come out of quarantine.

I am weak but getting stronger for sure.

Celebrate   :celebrate:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

Posts: 61131 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
Great news!

“President Trump is a failed leader. He will go down in history as the worst President ever.”
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Posts: 32555 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of purplepentode
posted Hide Post
Bravo! Wonderful!

What's a purple pentode? Why, it's one that's gassy!

Posts: 14979 | Location: USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
Yippee!!! Sparkle   :sparkle: Celebrate   :celebrate: Hug-Group    :hugg:

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 45104 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Bravo, indeed! Keep getting stronger!

Posts: 11901 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
Thank ALL of you so much!

Color Me Happy! Happy!

Happy!

“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

Posts: 61131 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
Celebrate   :celebrate:

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 32007 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
Thanks   :thanks:

Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post
I am very happy to hear this. Smile   :)

Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.

Posts: 19689 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
You are the best, Peachy!

HB

Posts: 25920 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
Terrific news. I wish you both all the best.

The people's flag is deepest red It shrouded oft our martyred dead
...Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer We'll keep the red flag flying here

Posts: 4057 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gawd-like News VIP
Picture of TheOldMole
posted Hide Post
Mazel Tov!

Otis (Tad) Richards
TheOldMole
of the MoleNet

http://opusforty.blogspot.com/

" Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect, and it is shameful to surrender it too soon."
-- Santayana

Posts: 42414 | Location: Upstate New York | Mbr Since: 09-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ImPeach:
Thanks   :thanks:

Did you have anything strange happen? Like weird dreams. Do you feel 100%.

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 32007 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
Victor,

Nowhere near 100%. The hallmark is weakness. Still on 3 Ltr of Oxygen. But I can see improvement with that slowly. That’s a lot of oxygen.
It actually helps to do
Little chores. They say the oxygen for me is temporary

It’s not like the ups and down you are accustomed to with your usual illnesses. It’s more like body trying to interpret another language. And then the words change with the strain of the melody... no fever dreams. This has been harder no doubt because I’m not young and I don’t play tennis.

Getting there. So much better but Don’t get this. No piece of cake.

Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Victor,

Nowhere near 100%. The hallmark is weakness. Still on 3 Ltr of Oxygen. But I can see improvement with that slowly. That’s a lot of oxygen.
It actually helps to do
Little chores. They say the oxygen for me is temporary

It’s not like the ups and down you are accustomed to with your usual illnesses. It’s more like body trying to interpret another language. And then the words change with the strain of the melody... no fever dreams. This has been harder no doubt because I’m not young and I don’t play tennis.

Getting there. So much better but Don’t get this. No piece of cake.

I can't stand cake.

HB

Posts: 25920 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of purplepentode
posted Hide Post
The Boss and I are signed up for vaccine shots. Hooray!!

What's a purple pentode? Why, it's one that's gassy!

Posts: 14979 | Location: USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Shots are getting more available, in some areas. Dad suddenly got an appt for yesterday, yea! Mine is 2 Feb They closed the sign up after 36 hours with 45000 appts. That through the end of February.

My Travel Agents have been missing. They both ended up with COVID. One agrees with Peachy that this isn’t anything to fool with, he lost smell and taste. The other ended up with pneumonia and is now in the hospital! He’s doing better after he got the plasm treatment. But it’s a big deal just to sit up and today walk to the bathroom, with a nurse!

Isn’t there something where we close our eyes and wish really hard and everything is fixed? Peter Pan?

Posts: 11901 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
We are out of vaccine here...

I guess I beat it basically means that I am alive...but it’s not like being alive. The fatigue is so bad I can hardly walk to my front door.

I have never felt old.

I sure do now.

We are moving back to Atlanta as soon as I’m able. My husband is an invalid. I always figured I could take care of him. This is a wake up call at the very least. If something were to happen to me he’d be living in a place with no family which would be very bad. We’ll get an apartment or condo there.

We have such a beautiful place...the mountains are lovely but the attitude here about masks, Covid, etc is primitive. I can’t stand it any more. Atlanta is very different.

It is outrageous that 400,000 fellow citizens are dead from this....it breaks my heart. It is criminal

Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:

I guess I beat it basically means that I am alive...but it’s not like being alive. The fatigue is so bad I can hardly walk to my front door.

I have never felt old.

I sure do now.

We are moving back to Atlanta as soon as I’m able. My husband is an invalid. I always figured I could take care of him. This is a wake up call at the very least. If something were to happen to me he’d be living in a place with no family which would be very bad. We’ll get an apartment or condo there.

We have such a beautiful place...the mountains are lovely but the attitude here about masks, Covid, etc is primitive. I can’t stand it any more. Atlanta is very different.

It is outrageous that 400,000 fellow citizens are dead from this....it breaks my heart. It is criminal

I agree. All of it.

Has the Lt been vaccinated? If not, do you plan to take care of that before you move? (You too, maybe?)

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 45104 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
He has had his first shot. Our son took him. They shot my son as well which was great. They have a follow-up appointment for the final shot in two weeks. I will have to wait. I see the doctor Wednesday and I’ll find out when.

Smile   :)

Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
He has had his first shot. Our son took him. They shot my son as well which was great. They have a follow-up appointment for the final shot in two weeks. I will have to wait. I see the doctor Wednesday and I’ll find out when.

Excellent! We're all cheering for ya. All y'all, lol

AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
quote:

Excellent! We're all cheering for ya. All y'all, lol

Thank yew! Smile   :)

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have never felt old.

I sure do now.

I’ve been overly tired lately too, but I understand why you are concerned. I’m running into similar thought about whether this will be my forever home! It’s becoming clear I might not be able to live alone, without help.

Seems now the housing market is a sellers market, but I understand your concerns, for sure. Suddenly,here, folks are wearing masks more regularly. I mean not being able to find even one person wearing theirs wrong either. It’s Erie! I’m hoping the variant is getting through, maybe the lack of tweets? Or perhaps not wanting to be associated with those who stormed the capital!

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Peachy, JRs house should be for sale, although I thought she said the neighborhood was questionable, sadly.

Hope you get a chance to move closer to family, for sure.

Hurry up with that healing, too! “Lord give me patience, and I want it right now!”

AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
Thanks Reed.

A huge question is renting or buying, particularly into the hefty senior market. It seems wiser to remain fluid.

I don’t know much about JR’s neighborhood except that her house may be a desirable rental house for an investor and as a realtor I suspect the arrangement she had with her sister has just got to be a huge headache for her estate and heirs. A shudder to think about. Not my problem thankfully.

My good news is that my husband seems to be coming out of his own brain fog and seeming more cognitive ...even showing some interest in reading rather than sleeping so much. I got him a baseball trilogy and he seems to be enjoying but I’m disappointed in his response to Audible. He watches the history channel a lot.

Rural and old age are not a good mix I’m finding...as easy as rural life is, when you need help, it can be surprisingly difficult to find.