Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    “Everybody” Knows It
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

“Everybody” Knows It
 Login/Register 
Aavid
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted
Caligula tweets
quote:
The single greatest Witch Hunt in American history continues. There was no collusion, everybody including the Dems knows there was no collusion, & yet on and on it goes. Russia & the world is laughing at the stupidity they are witnessing. Republicans should finally take control!
About that Witch Hunt, The Rude Pundit tweets
quote:
A whole bunch of dead women in Europe and a few in America would beg to differ on your first point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the country of blind trusts, the one-eyed trust is king.

Posts: 27702 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
What a performance he gave!

”god damn America”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 27373 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    Picture of True Conservative
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    The single greatest Witch Hunt in American history continues.

It's what Democrats settled on after all their other explanations for Hillary losing fell apart.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 104321 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by True Conservative:
    quote:

It's what Democrats settled on after all their other explanations for Hillary losing fell apart.

Still drinking that Trump Kool-Aid, I see.

Trump proved at Helsinki that ORANGE IS THE NEW YELLOW

Posts: 46558 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aally
    Picture of Lynn Dee
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:

This is a classic rightwing argument and we see it over and over: "Because I've managed to take this claim made by the Democrats and fit it into a particular category, I need not consider whether there is any truth to the claim. In fact, because I've been able to fit the claim into this category, ipso facto the claim is false."

We see it in conservative efforts to label a claim PC -- "because it's PC, I need not consider whether the claim is true; in fact, this proves it's false"; in claims that libs are snowflakes clutching teddy bears and pacifiers after the election -- "because libs are upset, I need not consider claims that Russia interfered with the election and that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians; in fact, this proves the claims are false." Or even, "because I found a French actress who says the 'me too' movement is made up of women who hate men, I need not consider whether there is any validity to their claims; in fact, this proves their claims are false."

The stupidity of this kind of argument -- and the conservatives who make it -- is really quite amazing.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 38339 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    I saw on fb this morning a photo of some guy holding a sign saying “if jesus comes back, we should kill him,” it was something like that and the caption was “ the same people making this claim are the same people that think trump is unfit to be president. Let that sink in for a minute.”

”god damn America”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

•  
    Posts: 27373 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aally
    Picture of Lynn Dee
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    I saw on fb this morning a photo of some guy holding a sign saying “if jesus comes back, we should kill him,” it was something like that and the caption was “ the same people making this claim are the same people that think trump is unfit to be president. Let that sink in for a minute.”

"Let that sink in..." Wow. Your mind on drugs, eh?

So who are the people claiming "if jesus comes back, we should kill him"? I seem to have missed that.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 38339 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:

"Let that sink in..." Wow. Your mind on drugs, eh?

So who are the people claiming "if jesus comes back, we should kill him"? I seem to have missed that.

I don’t know. Maybe their devil worshipers? It’s not a sign an atheist would carry. To me it was just trash someone would post. It really doesn’t make sens, but I’m sure it does to a trump supporter.

”god damn America”

•  
    Steadfast...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:

you're an idiot, croberts. Everybody knows it.

HB

Posts: 18745 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    Picture of Dixie Chick
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:

No it's not.

An example of a witch hunt is an investigation into a real estate deal that results in a blow job six years later.

Hillary lost because of the electoral college, because stay-at-home voters thought she would win and so did she and because of a right wing media campaign against her. She lost because of a Russian inspired Internet campaign to undermine her with lies and misinformation. That has been proved.

There were far too many in the Trump campaign talking to Russians during the campaign.

No one knows the level of collusion. We may never know. We honestly hope there was none and that Republicans will be as diligent as Dems in seeing to it that it doesn't happen again. So far they are not.

Donald Trump is his own worst enemy in this and he inflicts greater harm to himself than any Dem possibly could.

Dixie

Flag-Distress/SOS  :sos:

Posts: 51666 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post