Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    John Lewis: Being racist must be in Trump's DNA
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

John Lewis: Being racist must be in Trump's DNA
 Login/Register 
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
Democrats see immigrants as votes and that's the bottom line.

Nope. The bottom line is Trump wants more white immigrants from places like Norway and he can't understand why he's not getting them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The MAGA red cap is the new brownshirt.

Posts: 45873 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aally
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
Then stop bragging about the changing demographics that will keep Republicans out of power.

Link, please? Where have I done that?

Anyway, it's not a done deal that the changing demographics will keep the GOP out of power. After all, there's nothing stopping you from waking up one day and suddenly seeing the humanity of immigrants and people of color.

Bwahaha  :bwa:

Okay, okay. It's unlikely. But still, it could happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 38002 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post