Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    U.S. Issues 'Do Not Travel' Warning For Five Mexican States
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

U.S. Issues 'Do Not Travel' Warning For Five Mexican States
 Login/Register 
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
quote:
The U.S. State Department issued a travel warning Wednesday advising Americans to avoid five states in Mexico, putting the regions at the same level of danger as war-torn Syria, Yemen, and Somalia.

The level 4 “do not travel” risk is the highest warning and applies to the Pacific coast states of Sinaloa, Colima, Michoacán, Guerrero, and Tamaulipas on the eastern Gulf.

“Violent crime, such as homicide, kidnapping, carjacking, and robbery, is widespread,” the advisory reads.

Guerrero has suffered from a long history of violence. In 2014, 43 students were abducted and killed in Guerrero state. Last week, a police shootout left 11 people dead. In the travel advisory, the State Department warns that, “Armed groups operate independently of the government in many areas of Guerrero. Members of these groups frequently maintain roadblocks and may use violence towards travelers.”

Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 97618 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Here to stay...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
Sounds to me like the Trump administration is doing a little arm twisting to get Mexico to contribute to building the wall.

For halloween I'm going as a LIBERAL, but I'll stay home and you can give me half your candy.

Posts: 2081 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post

In this day & age... anyone planning to travel ANYWHERE should bring themselves up to speed on conditions where they intend to visit. If they do not, it's on them as to what fate they will meet. Of course; we must assume that it is adults that make the travel plans... State Department travel warnings ARE NOT PROHIBITIVE INJUNCTIONS. These conditions did not just spring up out of nowhere, they've existed for a long time... only idiots wouldn't know any better.

IOW: this is just another instance of the FASCIST REGIME preying upon their fear & hate filled base. Roll Eyes   :rolleyes:

NEVER appease, capitulate-to, or cooperate-with a FASCIST government!
FASCISM = Corporate OWNERSHIP of Government

Posts: 20601 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aally
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pawn 10:
Sounds to me like the Trump administration is doing a little arm twisting to get Mexico to contribute to building the wall.

So you think he thinks they'll pay for the wall to get this travel warning removed?

You're an idiot who just wants to see a "strong man" in Trump. ("Oh daddy! Tell me again how strong you are!")

Grow up, pawn.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 36413 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aallegiant
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:

Shee-itt. Other than illegals being hired by a government contractor to build it, Mexico ain't contributing a thing.

https://imgflip.com/i/22j9ft

Posts: 43484 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Here to stay...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
quote:
So you think he thinks they'll pay for the wall to get this travel warning removed?

Well it's either that or the NAFTA agreement that is now under negotiations.

For halloween I'm going as a LIBERAL, but I'll stay home and you can give me half your candy.

Posts: 2081 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post

Oh yeah, sure, right... WARNING OF TRAVEL TO and/or WITHDRAWING FROM NAFTA are what is going to get Mexico to PAY for the ****ing *****'s ineffective "fence" (there will be no glorious great wall, after all). Roll Eyes   :rolleyes:

DJT will NEVER do anything "for America" ... he ONLY DOES THINGS from which his OWN POCKETS gain great benefit. What's more?

Well, you know those mega-wealthy individuals and corporations that just got a MEGA-TAX-CUT WINDFALL? Do frighties realize that they would TURN ON the ****ing ***** in a New-York-Second... if he screws with their PROFITS? Do frighties realize just how many U.S. Corporations are MULTI-NATIONALS... and just what DOLLAR FIGURES related to their PROFITS would be "in play" if DJT pulls out of NAFTA?

Here's just a partial list, there are scores more of these BEHEMOTHS --"american" companies-- doing their manufacturing in Mexico. They AIN'T bringing their businesses and factories back to the U.S. ...ever... NAFTA or no NAFTA! And guess what? The "TRUMP FAMILY ENTERPRISES" aren't coming home to America either (do you still have your MAGA HAT that's made in CHINA?).

Get a ****ING CLUE, FRIGHTIES... you are being PLAYED, BIG TIME ... IOW: you are wasting YOUR TAX DOLLARS on a pipe-dream-fence that will NOT stop anyone from entering the United States, period!

Posts: 20601 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
****hole States?

Posts: 97618 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Here to stay...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
Easy there Anti. The more you keep regurgitating those lies and denying the truth the closer you are getting to your head exploding.

AAA+
posted Hide Post
quote:
Easy there Anti. The more you keep regurgitating those lies and denying the truth the closer you are getting to your head exploding.

LOL

Aallegiant
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
****hole States?

Florida?

Posts: 43484 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Fox God:
quote:
****hole States?

Florida?

Topic Title:

quote:

Zealot...
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
****hole States?

Florida?
Definitely! Wink   ;)

AAA+
posted Hide Post
There haven't been any 'Do Not Travel' warnings issued for Florida. Virginia could end up with one with all that MS-13 gang activity.

Zealot...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anti-Fascism:
quote:
quote:
****hole States?

Florida?
Definitely! Wink   ;)

WHICH STATE RANKED #50, as WORST STATE?

Bwahaha  :bwa:

AAA+
posted Hide Post
That must be the reason millions of tourists flock to Florida from all over the world.

Chronic...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
quote:

I live in one of those Mexican states, if that counts for anything. OTOH, trump knows everything, not because he ever reads... or does research.... or thinks, but he just "knows" and that's good enough for the likes of pawn and truco. They too apparently don't read, or do research, or think either-- and while they never go anywhere, they're experts on those places also.

More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 9355 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
quote:

I live in one of those Mexican states, if that counts for anything. OTOH, trump knows everything, not because he ever reads... or does research.... or thinks, but he just "knows" and that's good enough for the likes of pawn and truco. They too apparently don't read, or do research, or think either-- and while they never go anywhere, they're experts on those places also.
1. For the record: I do not agree in the slightest with DJT's characterization.

2. For the record: You've NAILED IT, yet again, my friend!

Applause   :applause:

P.S. BTW:
Don't "TRAVEL" to FLORIDA, it sucks!

Aallegiant
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
That must be the reason millions of tourists flock to Florida from all over the world.

One word: Orlando. Without it Florida would be twice the s***hole it already is.

Here to stay...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted Hide Post
If you want to see a chithole, go to Chicago or New York city.

Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
quote:

It beats going to tn.

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Haking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 25675 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Chronic...
    Picture of Perro Pedorro
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    P.S. BTW:
    Don't "TRAVEL" to FLORIDA, it sucks!

I prefer first hand experience, and Florida is one of only two states I've never visited, but I'll fall back on a trusted opinion-- and yours is valid, Karl. Besides, I'm too old for Disneyworld and wouldn't feel comfortable at Mar-a-Lago.

quote:
    I've seen Chicago, and it seems OK, but has chitty weather. As far as NYC, only passed through but a "chithole" is a harsh word for the city that produced your beloved president and is the seat of global capitalism. Are you suggesting that there's a connection?

More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 9355 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Steadfast...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:

How dare someone of your low station be allowed to make comments here!

HB

Posts: 17105 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    I don't think I want to go to Connecticut after reading about the woman who tried to snort coke in a police station.

Steadfast...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    I don't think I want to go to Connecticut after reading about the woman who tried to snort coke in a police station.

What a stupid weak comment! I guess that's to be expected from low-station trump supporters.

HB

Posts: 17105 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post