Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    U.S. Issues 'Do Not Travel' Warning For Five Mexican States
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

U.S. Issues 'Do Not Travel' Warning For Five Mexican States
 Login/Register 
Zealot...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
quote:
P.S. BTW:
Don't "TRAVEL" to FLORIDA, it sucks!

I prefer first hand experience, and Florida is one of only two states I've never visited, but I'll fall back on a trusted opinion-- and yours is valid, Karl. Besides, I'm too old for Disneyworld and wouldn't feel comfortable at Mar-a-Lago.

quote:
If you want to see a chithole, go to Chicago or New York city.
I've seen Chicago, and it seems OK, but has chitty weather. As far as NYC, only passed through but a "chithole" is a harsh word for the city that produced your beloved president and is the seat of global capitalism. Are you suggesting that there's a connection?
I understand preferring 1st hand experience. I've had relatives in Central FL since 1958... and my immediate family moved and has lived there since 1970. I've only gone there to visit family (at various times of the year). Aside from such visits, I will never go for any other reason.

I spent a summer, after graduation, in NYC. I got married in Chicago (after spending a couple of years in Northern Illinois). I much prefer either of those two places to any place in FL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEVER appease, capitulate-to, or cooperate-with a FASCIST government!
FASCISM = Corporate OWNERSHIP of Government

Posts: 20601 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post