Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    What if Fox covered trump like Obama (Video)
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

What if Fox covered trump like Obama (Video)
 Login/Register 
Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted
https://video.search.yahoo.com...309qa&sigi=12ohblm0p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 29557 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Zealot...
    posted Hide Post
    Excellent, BAL!

HB

Posts: 22265 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Enthusiast...
    Picture of That JR Thang
    posted Hide Post
    Applause   :applause:

Fence straddlers get a crotch full of splinters -- Granny

Posts: 4061 | Location: Atlanta | Mbr Since: 05-01-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    Thank you. I saw it on fb.

“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

•  
    Posts: 29557 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Never goes away...
    Picture of Perro Pedorro
    posted Hide Post
    Awesome, BAL, in the same vein as What if Obama had said... But trumpsters don't care if they're seen as hypocrites. It ain't pretty but it serves them, they're used to it, and they're very comfortable, even proud of their hypocrisy. It's like a favorite old pair of jeans-- molded to their form, threadbare, torn at the knees, sh*tstained in the seat. Not something decent people would wear in public, but they do, in fact they'll strut it down the runway. So yeah, BAL, we come back to your Mark Twain quote in the end. We're wasting time trying to shame trumpets by pointing out their hypocrisy. Frustrating ain't it.

More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 12468 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Zealot...
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
    Awesome, BAL, in the same vein as What if Obama had said... But trumpsters don't care if they're seen as hypocrites. It ain't pretty but it serves them, they're used to it, and they're very comfortable, even proud of their hypocrisy. It's like a favorite old pair of jeans-- molded to their form, threadbare, torn at the knees, sh*tstained in the seat. Not something decent people would wear in public, but they do, in fact they'll strut it down the runway. So yeah, BAL, we come back to your Mark Twain quote in the end. We're wasting time trying to shame trumpets by pointing out their hypocrisy. Frustrating ain't it.

Thank you, Perro! I loved watching hannity's head explode!

HB

Posts: 22265 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:

ROTF   :rotf:

•