Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Trump continues to drain the swamp!
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Trump continues to drain the swamp!
 Login/Register 
Enthusiast...
posted
Trump continues to drain the swamp!
quote:
The final resolution passed by a vote of 240-187.
All Democrats voted yea, with a handful of Republicans joining them:
Reps. Brian Fitzpatrick, Will Hurd, Fred Upton and Susan Brooks.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mel...-new-2020-challenger
IMO, President Trump has made some real progress in draining the swamp as evidenced by only 4 Republicans voting with Democrats.
Thank you AOC & company.

Posts: 3851 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
FAKE NEWS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 12886 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
FAKE NEWS!

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 30406 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Enthusiast...
    Picture of That JR Thang
    posted Hide Post
    FAKE NEWS!

Fence straddlers get a crotch full of splinters -- Granny

Posts: 4800 | Location: Atlanta | Mbr Since: 05-01-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Enthusiast...
    posted Hide Post
    LOL
    I love to watch children at play.

Posts: 3851 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Monday night on the radio, LevinTV host Mark Levin jumped into the fray of the most recent Washington, D.C., high drama over President Donald Trump’s tweets about the gaggle of far-Left House freshmen otherwise known as “the squad”: Democrats Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, N.Y; Rashida Tlaib, Mich; Ilhan Omar, Minn; and Ayanna Pressley, Mass.

Levin pointed out that there are “a hell of a lot of Americans who are sick and tired of these freshman members of Congress” and the “horrendous things they’ve said about Jews and the horrendous things they’ve said about our country.”

“Their ideology is not garden-variety liberalism; they’re the burn-down-the-country crowd,” the host continued. “Nobody’s talking about their race; they keep talking about their race. The president didn’t mention their race.”

“And it is worth noting that they do hate the very country they live in,” Levin added, discussing Omar and Tlaib. “It’s not a matter of debate on policy and so forth, which is how they try to make it.”

Link

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post