Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    trump Supporter Commits Suicide
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

trump Supporter Commits Suicide
 Login/Register 
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted

Posts: 26083 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
He 2nd Amendmented himself and made America safer.Flag-Salute   :salute:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Celebrate good times, come on
There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last
Throughout the years

Posts: 13522 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
He had to join a militia, just to be safe under the 2nd Amendment. Sadly his gun didn’t protect him from his real demon.

Posts: 12150 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
The title should be trump supporter does the right thing.

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 32076 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Victor Laszlo:

Dude, if you will zelle me $10,000.00 I will go live on facebook and shoot myself.

I promise.

Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.

Posts: 19827 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ictalurus Punctatus:
quote:

Dude, if you will zelle me $10,000.00 I will go live on facebook and shoot myself.

I promise.

Stop it, Dewey.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 45283 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
I didn’t say with what... he’s just so thirsty for blood I figured I could con him out of ten grand.

Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.

Posts: 19827 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
I didn’t say with what... he’s just so thirsty for blood I figured I could con him out of ten grand.

I often wonder how close the on-line personality is to the real-life one.

I doubt some here would get away with their language, their lies and other personal abuse.

Could it be they are using Aantares as an outlet for their frustrations?

Don’t listen to the person who has the answers;
listen to the person who has the questions.
Albert Einstein

Posts: 4426 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Allan:
quote:

I doubt some here would get away with their language, their lies and other personal abuse.

Oh, obviously. When I first joined Prodigy back in the late 90s I watched with horror at how sirdick and Rich & Lynne go at each other in the most horrific manner.

One of them is here. You have to guess who.

Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh, obviously. When I first joined Prodigy back in the late 90s I watched with horror at how sirdick and Rich & Lynne go at each other in the most horrific manner.

They must have been mentally disturbed when the few right-wingers they unfairly attacked pulled their anchors and left.
quote:

I have them carefully sorted into my NLP pigeon-holes.

Albert Einstein

Posts: 4426 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't remember who Sir Dick is/was. Refresh my memory?

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 45283 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
quote:
quote:
quote:

sirdick is dewey. He's gone but replaced himself with icky.

HB

Posts: 26083 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
Sir Dick was Dewey? Was this when you all were on the Limbaugh board? Or the Whitewater board?

Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sir Dick was Dewey? Was this when you all were on the Limbaugh board? Or the Whitewater board?

Yes.

HB

Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
So it's a bit disingenuous of Dewey to recall "watch[ing] with horror at how sirdick and Rich & Lynne go at each other in the most horrific manner."

Perhaps he was having an out of body experience.

Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
So it's a bit disingenuous of Dewey to recall "watch[ing] with horror at how sirdick and Rich & Lynne go at each other in the most horrific manner."

Why?

quote:
Perhaps he was having an out of body experience. (I'd prefer that to be hyphenated.)

Is that more of your mind-reading?

Albert Einstein

AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:

Yes.

HB

I missed all of it.

Never there.

“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

Posts: 61329 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ImPeach:
quote:
quote:

Yes.

HB

I missed all of it.

Never there.

Me either. I heard about it later, after prodigy closed up shop or migrated, I guess you could say. Before that, I was on a BB called Constant Reader. Lively, but still a much quieter group. People don't fight much about books.

I don't remember hearing about Sir Dick, so I guess he was just on those other boards.

Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I promise.

I can’t trust a trump supporter.

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 32076 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yes.

HB

I remember the Limbaugh bb. Do you remember Ken Milks?

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

sirdick is dewey. He's gone but replaced himself with icky.

HB
Dick Whitmer, former navy guy Vietnam era has/had his own bb called America the Beautiful that he started at the same time Diane started the Shire.

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
I remember checking in from time to time there but there was never much activity. Gus posted a few things and Jkat (Jim Williams) posted there too on occasion.

I once mentioned to Jkat here that I thought Whitmer might have died so Jkat posted on his bb, “hey you alive?” And Whitmer posted he was indeed still alive.

The irony is Jkat died of the flu a few years back. He was a CH-46 pilot (USMC Seanight) during the battle of Khe Sahn and I think also a forward air controller on the ground. He left the Marines as a Major. He left this world as a much respected member of the human race.

Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes.

HB

I remember the Limbaugh bb. Do you remember Ken Milks?

Ken Milks was the greatest BB poster ever. And so was Pete Hickey and Lee Edwards.

HB

Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
One of those guys is still here among us.

Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
I remember checking in from time to time there but there was never much activity. Gus posted a few things and Jkat (Jim Williams) posted there too on occasion.

I once mentioned to Jkat here that I thought Whitmer might have died so Jkat posted on his bb, “hey you alive?” And Whitmer posted he was indeed still alive.

The irony is Jkat died of the flu a few years back. He was a CH-46 pilot (USMC Seanight) during the battle of Khe Sahn and I think also a forward air controller on the ground. He left the Marines as a Major. He left this world as a much respected member of the human race.

Khe Sanh. Jkat was one of the best.

I've heard the name Whitmer. That must've been Sir Dick, right? Didn't know him though.