Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Mueller requests trial date for Manafort and Gates
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Mueller requests trial date for Manafort and Gates
 Login/Register 
Aallegiant
Picture of The Fox God
posted
Special counsel Robert Mueller has requested a trial date for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his business associate Richard Gates.

In a court filing Friday in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia reported by Reuters, Mueller's team of prosecutors requested a trial date of May 14.

Manafort and Gates were indicted in October on charges of money laundering and tax fraud. The charges stem from Mueller's ongoing probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Manafort and Gates have denied collusion, and have pleaded not guilty to the charges.

A 31-page indictment filed in October makes no mention of Manafort’s work for President Trump’s campaign, which began in March 2016 and ended with Manafort's ouster that August over ties to pro-Russia officials in Ukraine.

Mueller's team alleges Manafort and Gates were paid tens of millions of dollars for their work for the Ukrainian officials that was then laundered “in order to hide Ukraine payments from United States authorities.”

In November, Mueller's team reached an $11 million bail deal with Manafort, and a separate $5 million bail deal for Gates. The two have been on house arrest since their indictment.

http://thehill.com/homenews/ad...e-for-manafort-gates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://imgflip.com/i/22j9ft

Posts: 43503 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
quote:
A 31-page indictment filed in October makes no mention of Manafort’s work for President Trump’s campaign, which began in March 2016 and ended with Manafort's ouster that August over ties to pro-Russia officials in Ukraine.

Anything new on the so called Russian collusion in the election?

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 97666 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aallegiant
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
Nothing 'so called' about it. It was real, and while Trump may not have been in on it, he surely is playing a part in the coverup. That's what will bring him down.

https://imgflip.com/i/22j9ft

Posts: 43503 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
I think trump will be brought down on the very least from money laundering and obstruction of justice. That enough means he’s compromised by the Russians.

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Haking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 25687 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Steadfast...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by The Fox God:
    Special counsel Robert Mueller has requested a trial date for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his business associate Richard Gates.

In a court filing Friday in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia reported by Reuters, Mueller's team of prosecutors requested a trial date of May 14.

Manafort and Gates were indicted in October on charges of money laundering and tax fraud. The charges stem from Mueller's ongoing probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Manafort and Gates have denied collusion, and have pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Mueller's team alleges Manafort and Gates were paid tens of millions of dollars for their work for the Ukrainian officials that was then laundered “in order to hide Ukraine payments from United States authorities.”

In November, Mueller's team reached an $11 million bail deal with Manafort, and a separate $5 million bail deal for Gates. The two have been on house arrest since their indictment.

Too slow for me, TFG. These two should be hanging in public for treason...asap.

HB

Posts: 17117 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    Picture of True Conservative
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
    quote:
    Originally posted by The Fox God:

Too slow for me, TFG. These two should be hanging in public for treason...asap.

HB

And Hillary Clinton should be in jail for endangering National Security.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 97666 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Steadfast...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    Hang Gates and Manafort for treason!!!!!!!

HB

Posts: 17117 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post