Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Feinstein Apologizes To Grassley For Releasing Simpson Testimoney Without Giving ....
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Feinstein Apologizes To Grassley For Releasing Simpson Testimoney Without Giving ....
 Login/Register 
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
......Advance Notice

quote:
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) apologized to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) for releasing Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony without giving the Iowa senator advance notice.

Sen. Feinstein told reporters on Wednesday, “I meant to tell him, and I didn’t have a chance to tell him, and that concerns me. I just got pressured, and I didn’t do it.”

Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 97612 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aally
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
She's since denied she was pressured by any individual or individuals. Maybe she was pressured by time/events/a sense of history/who knows.

Anyway, whatever happened, even if Feinstein pulls a Feinstein and turns to jelly, the transcript is out there. No take-backs on that.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 36413 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
Trump is calling her “Sneaky Diane.”

None dare call it treason.

Follow Vulgar Freudian on Twitter.

Posts: 26480 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aally
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Rodgers:
Trump is calling her “Sneaky Diane.”

No alliteration. Hmm. He must be off his feed.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 36413 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
What a performance he gave. Everbody is talking about it.

Bwahaha  :bwa:

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Haking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 25675 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    Picture of Gus Rodgers
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    What a performance he gave. Everbody is talking about it.

Bwahaha  :bwa:
    Even Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham.

None dare call it treason.

Follow Vulgar Freudian on Twitter.

Posts: 26480 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aavid
    Picture of Born Again Liberal
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by True Conservative:
    ......Advance Notice

quote:
    Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) apologized to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) for releasing Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony without giving the Iowa senator advance notice.

Sen. Feinstein told reporters on Wednesday, “I meant to tell him, and I didn’t have a chance to tell him, and that concerns me. I just got pressured, and I didn’t do it.”

Link

I heard grass wipe was hysterical and she had to slap some sense into him.

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Haking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 25675 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Zealot...
    posted Hide Post

Sen. Dianne Feinstein: Oh gosh, I'm 84, what are you going to do... take away my birthday?

Please do... 84 works for me!
    neener neener LOL!   :lol:

NEVER appease, capitulate-to, or cooperate-with a FASCIST government!
    FASCISM = Corporate OWNERSHIP of Government

Posts: 20600 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    Now she's blaming a bad cold....

Posts: 97612 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by True Conservative:
    Now she's blaming a bad cold....

http://www.gocomics.com/lisabenson/2018/01/12

Aally
    Picture of Lynn Dee
    posted Hide Post
    You do understand all this apologizing is not for releasing the document; it's for not letting Grassley know first. Right?

Although frankly I wonder if Grassley didn't at least tacitly know beforehand. He doesn't seem too upset, does he? In fact, none of the Republicans on the committee do.

Steadfast...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
    You do understand all this apologizing is not for releasing the document; it's for not letting Grassley know first. Right?

Although frankly I wonder if Grassley didn't at least tacitly know beforehand. He doesn't seem too upset, does he? In fact, none of the Republicans on the committee do.

It's amazing that truthful documents are killing republicans, don't you think. It's like kryptonite.

HB

Posts: 17100 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post