Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Why U.K. Visit Kiboshed, Again?! DJT just can't stop LYING!
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Why U.K. Visit Kiboshed, Again?! DJT just can't stop LYING!
 Login/Register 
Admin
posted

In fear for his safety (well, at least that of his EGO), DJT has once again put off visiting the U.K.

This time he's trying to blame OBAMA (oh, who didn't see that **** coming?), for a deal made by none other than War Criminal GWB! Roll Eyes   :rolleyes:

But (as usual), I expect frighties will enjoy consuming yet another half-baked ****-pie-of-a-lie, from the "****ing *****". ROTF   :rotf:
quote:
Donald Trump calls off visit to London amid fears of mass protests

Trump confirmed on Twitter late on Thursday night that the trip was off. “Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars,” he wrote just before midnight local time. “Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!”

Citing security and environmental reasons, the US state department agreed to sell the current embassy building in Grosvenor Square to the Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Co, which intends to turn it into a luxury hotel. Estimates put the site’s value at £500m before it was made a listed building, which would have diminished the value because of restrictions on development.

But the embassy’s plan to move from Mayfair to Nine Elms in London was first reported in October 2008 – when George W Bush was still president and Obama had not yet been elected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”
- Edgar Allan Poe (regarding FRIGHTIES' "fake news")

Posts: 24092 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
True that! Huffington Post goes into full detail:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com...m_hp_ref=uk-homepage

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 47242 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why U.K. Visit Kiboshed, Again?! DJT just can't stop LYING!
It's Official: U.S. Embassy in London says DJT is a "****ing liar"

Posts: 24092 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
DJT isn't lying, he's using Alternate Facts!
LOL!   :lol:

Posts: 47242 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why U.K. Visit Kiboshed

A relative, who passed several years ago, immigrated from England and made a trip back to England every year. She finally stopped going because she couldn't stand what was happening to the country.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 106287 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
quote:
Why U.K. Visit Kiboshed

A relative, who passed several years ago, immigrated from England and made a trip back to England every year. She finally stopped going because she couldn't stand what was happening to the country.

Did England turn into a s***hole? Because if it did, we'll have to stop accepting immigrants from there. Wink   ;)

Aavid
Picture of Born Again Liberal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Why U.K. Visit Kiboshed

What the fook does that have to with the idiot visiting the U.K.?

”god damn America”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  •  
    Posts: 27752 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    AAA+
    Picture of True Conservative
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by The Fox God:
    quote:
    quote:
    Why U.K. Visit Kiboshed

Did England turn into a s***hole? Because if it did, we'll have to stop accepting immigrants from there. Wink   ;)

She was too nice to say that.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 106287 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Admin
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Note to ignorant frighties:
      LIES are NOT FACTS (alternative or otherwise).
      Yes, it is a FACT that DJT lies, but no... DJT's LIES are not FACTS
      (and none of his LYING/IGNORANT supporters' LIES are FACTS)

Aardent
    posted Hide Post
    Was that under thacher?

quote:
    quote:
    Why U.K. Visit Kiboshed

whyisit

Posts: 30678 | Location: West Coast | Mbr Since: 10-16-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Aadmirable
    Picture of The Fox God
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:
    Originally posted by The Fox God:
    quote:
    quote:
    Why U.K. Visit Kiboshed

She was too nice to say that.

I didn't ask you what she did or didn't say. If England's a s***hole, should we stop accepting immigrants from there?

Steadfast...
    Picture of Holy Bhagworm
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:
    Why U.K. Visit Kiboshed

I don't think that's right. She emigrated from England to the US. And when she got her, she was an immigrant.

HB

Posts: 19554 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post