Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Shocking Data On Florida's Poverty, Wages, Income Inequality
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Shocking Data On Florida's Poverty, Wages, Income Inequality
 Login/Register 
Aadmirable
Picture of Dixie Chick
posted
West Orlando News

quote:
Florida is the nation’s second most poverty-stricken state, at 19.5 percent, according to the U.S. Census Bureau’s supplemental poverty measure in 2012, and reported by the Tallahassee-based Florida Center for Fiscal and Economic Policy (FCFEP) in a new August brief released Monday

I didn't expect this. Read the piece. Apparently Florida must be a real **** ****.

Dixie Chick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MAKE AMERICA DECENT AGAIN

Posts: 48649 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chronic...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
That's a 3rd world profile which is only a bad thing for 80% or so of the population. Capitalists however love it. Poverty and low wages keep the proletariat hungry and politically disengaged. Income inequality keeps the wealthy safe. So what's the big pedo?

More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 9367 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Zealot...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shocking Data On Florida's Poverty, Wages, Income Inequality
Thanks for that article, Dixie.

Perro Pedorro,

I just want to say... when I said FLORIDA SUCKS, it was not because of these DEPLORABLE stats. It was because of, as you put it:
quote:
Capitalists however love it. Poverty and low wages keep the proletariat hungry and politically disengaged. Income inequality keeps the wealthy safe.
The utter uncaring people "at the top" (who repeatedly pass legislation and have business practices, that keep their fellow countrymen DOWN).

There is much that CAN be done to alleviate these problems (as I posted elsewhere about the documentary "We Are Superman"). But, people like TruC refuse to do anything along these lines... they seem to enjoy the suffering of others (at their hands and inaction, I might add). As I've said before, and has been said many times:
    If you are not part of the solution, then YOU are the problem!

NEVER appease, capitulate-to, or cooperate-with a FASCIST government!
FASCISM = Corporate OWNERSHIP of Government

Posts: 20616 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
quote:
August 11, 2014

How long did it take you to find this article. It's only 2 and a half years old.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 97671 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Dixie Chick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
How long did it take you to find this article. It's only 2 and a half years old.

It's data Trucky, not breaking news and for "data" it's recent. A lot of it comes from the most recent census. So unless Florida has corrected these problems and is no longer second from the bottom of **** **** states, I stand by the info I posted.

Dixie Chick

Posts: 48649 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
And to think, more than once, I was going to move there!!

Disgraceful!!!

HB

Posts: 17118 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
I didn't see anything in the article about women snorting cocaine in police stations as I posted about what happened in Connecticut.

Posts: 97671 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
I didn't see anything in the article about women snorting cocaine in police stations as I posted about what happened in Connecticut.

You never heard of women snorting cocaine at the police station, idiot! How dare a low-station creatin like yourself be nonplussed.

HB

Posts: 17118 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
Connecticut must be a real ****hole.

Aadmirable
Picture of Dixie Chick
posted Hide Post
They can't afford coke South of the Masoon Dixon and by the time you get to Florida junkies get busted doing hillbilly heroin in the bathroom at the Waffle House.

Dixie

AAA+
posted Hide Post
quote:
Connecticut must be a real ****hole.

It's senator lied about serving in Vietnam.