Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Aantares.com  Hop To Forums  Announcements & News    Wherefore Art Sean...?
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Wherefore Art Sean...?
 Login/Register 
Admin
Picture of *CJ
posted

I was gonna stop in and say "Hi!" to our Sean, but I discovered he hasn't posted since March 24, 2017. Eek   :eek:

Did I miss something, other than Sean? Does anyone know the whereabouts of Sean? Is Sean merely "missing" or "missing"??

Crossing fingers,
*CJ

Posts: 16525 | Location: Austin, TX USA | Mbr Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wherefore Art Sean...?
Frown   :(

Posts: 25915 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
I've been worried about Sean for a while now. I know he's getting on in years, much as he always hated to admit it. If anyone knows anything or learns anything, please post it here.

--Linda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. --P.C. Hodgell

Posts: 18702 | Location: So. Calif., USA | Mbr Since: 03-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chronic...
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I haven't Sean him, either - but at least now there's a place for us to see him!

Posts: 9774 | Location: Colorado | Mbr Since: 10-17-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stop The Madness:
quote:
Wherefore Art Sean...?

Are you CJ now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 31920 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
Picture of *CJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
quote:
Originally posted by Stop The Madness:
quote:
Wherefore Art Sean...?

Are you CJ now?

Nope, he isn't. *CJ is still *CJ... accept no imitations. Wink   ;)

Posts: 16525 | Location: Austin, TX USA | Mbr Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post