Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Aantares.com  Hop To Forums  Announcements & News    Noticed Elsewhere
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Noticed Elsewhere
 Login/Register 
Devoted...
Picture of Sa-EQ
posted
My SUN & EARTH weekly summary is noted recently in both the Purdue (University) Alumnus and its School of Science magazine Insight in the graduate division for 1950 for its service to earthquake-sensitive people.

Who here is published elsewhere?

Donald (in his eightieth year)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico | Mbr Since: 06-09-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Host
Picture of Sean
posted Hide Post
I regretfully must tell you an obituary for Donald Boon MD, known here as Sa-EQ, appeared ii this morning's Albuquerque Journal. The date of his death was July 12, 2016. I shall miss him greatly. See Daniels Family Funeral Services for details.

Posts: 6520 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Mbr Since: 09-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
I'll miss him too, Sean. He was a unique poster who wrote constantly even when no one responded to him. I hope he finds out about the earthquakes.

hb

Posts: 18232 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
Yes, Donald was a unique poster. I'm sorry to hear of his death.

Google “Jury Nullification”

Posts: 27256 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aally
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
Ohhh.. rest in peace, Donald.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 37771 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of Dixie Chick
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sean.

I was worried about him because he seemed to be in some distress lately.

I enjoyed your dialogs with him.

Donald was an original.

Such a scientist…and a man of considerable faith.

Peachy

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Posts: 50776 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Host
Picture of Sean
posted Hide Post
quote:
...he seemed to be in some distress lately.—GB

I noticed a diminished level of concentration, but attributed it to boredom. I do tend to grind my topics into formless powder unless someone actively protests. And he was too polite for that.

Posts: 6520 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Mbr Since: 09-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
posted Hide Post
I just now read the sad news about Donald on this thread. I guess it's an open secret that I fought with him constantly, whenever he and I were together on the same forum, for over 20 years. You might even say he was my favorite sparring partner.

He was a man of great faith, and amazing if misguided persistence. I'm going to miss him.

--Linda

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. --P.C. Hodgell

Posts: 18653 | Location: So. Calif., USA | Mbr Since: 03-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post