Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Aantares.com  Hop To Forums  Announcements & News    Downtime-May 5, 2020
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Downtime-May 5, 2020
 Login/Register 
Admin
Picture of *CJ
posted

I've just been notified of a prospective downtime for our community for Tuesday, May 5, 2020...

"We will be doing maintenance on the systems that power your community for the purpose of maintaining and improving the security and stability of your service. This maintenance is scheduled for Tuesday, May 5th, 2020. The maintenance window will be from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST. During the maintenance window, your community could be down for up to an hour. Your community will be functioning normally for the vast majority of the maintenance."

If anything like previous maintenance, we may not even notice it happening. wink   :wink:

*CJ

Posts: 16525 | Location: Austin, TX USA | Mbr Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up!

Posts: 11020 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
Picture of *CJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
Thanks for the heads up!
Mais certainment!

*CJ

Posts: 16525 | Location: Austin, TX USA | Mbr Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
Thanks for the heads up!
ditto Smile-Big   :D

Posts: 25914 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

Posts: 60415 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post

It's the 6th, at nearly 8 PM EDT... the update seems to have gone well. I'm unpinning this topic.

Thanks, CJ!

Posts: 25914 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post