Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Sports    Go Big Orange!
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Go Big Orange!
 Login/Register

Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted
Tennessee Vols Defeat Kentucky 24-7!

Tennessee Titans Defeat Patriots 34-10!

Democrats Take Control of House of Representatives!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS IS YOUR DAY

REPENT!

IMPEACHMENT IS COMING SOON

Posts: 30452 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
And Republicans retain control of the Senate where all those Trump nominees to the Federal judiciary are confirmed.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 115071 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Go Big Orange!
Gus, FRIGHTIE thought this topic was about the "orange man" in our White House. ROTF   :rotf:

FRIGHTIE also doesn't get that what we accomplished with the 2018 elections will be repeated in 2020 ("big orange man will be ousted, and the Senate will be flipped" because twice as many FASCIST CONS are up for re-election there).

What flipped the House was people fed-up with DJT's Fascist Regime. I don't expect him to tone things down, but to get even more erratic...and that will DO HIM IN as well as his Complicit CONS in the Senate.

So, on that note; I'll join FRIGHTIE in saying "go big orange man--get out of this country you friggin' fascist"!

And now, to return to the TOPIC at hand:
    Go Big Orange
CONGRATS to Tennessee!

DJT's THEME SONG:

~ I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth. ~

~ I know, you know, they're busy gathering proof. ~

~ Embrace my deceptions - learn how to bend, ~

~ Or these investigations will surely mean my end. ~

(loosely adapted from the TV Show "Psych" Lyrics, performed by "The Friendly Indians")

Posts: 24927 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post