Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Sports    Forget about Minnesota Vikings, these guys really own the name
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Forget about Minnesota Vikings, these guys really own the name
 Login/Register

Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted
Tiny Iceland, with a population smaller than St. Paul, celebrate becoming the smallest nation ever to qualify for the World Cup, booking their passage to Russia 2018 with a solid win over Kosovo.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/1...h-video-viking-chant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 47242 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
Doesn't appear that a country's population is any indicator of WC chances. The 4 largest countries, and 6 of the top 10, didn't even qualify.

More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 11073 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
Doesn't appear that a country's population is any indicator of WC chances. The 4 largest countries, and 6 of the top 10, didn't even qualify.

Including the USA, unfortunately...Frown   :(

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 47242 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post