Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  Sports    Elimination From Match Play Left Tiger Woods Steaming
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Elimination From Match Play Left Tiger Woods Steaming
 Login/Register

AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
quote:
AUSTIN, Texas – Tiger Woods was steaming when he left Austin Country Club on Saturday, his pursuit of victory No. 81 on the PGA Tour coming to an abrupt and stunning end when he missed a 4-foot putt on the 85th and last hole he played in the WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play.

Instead of forcing extra holes in his quarterfinal match against Lucas Bjerregaard, the No. 52-ranked player in the world, Woods headed home to his Florida seaside compound. It was a bitter end to an otherwise solid week for Woods in his last competitive action before the Masters. Twenty-five minutes after he shook Bjerregaard’s hand, Woods had yet to cool down.

No, I’m not,” Woods brusquely said when asked if he’s where he wanted to be heading toward Magnolia Lane. “I wanted to play (Sunday). This is going to sting for a couple of days, and I’ll get back to it after that.”

Woods didn’t say much more before heading to his transport, his competitive fire extinguishing any desire to talk about the state of his game or his confidence heading to the Masters.

https://golfweek.com/2019/03/3...ing-loss-match-play/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 111688 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
Yawn   :yawn:
BFD

Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 48353 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted Hide Post
It was quite a change from earlier in the match when the media showed him doing his fist pumps.

Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 111688 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post