Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Open Mike: Essays, POVs & Rants    A Woman Was Asked Why She Carries A Gun.....
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

A Woman Was Asked Why She Carries A Gun.....
 Login/Register

AAA+
posted
Her reply: When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:

I think her response was, "there's a 112 year old creep following me around."

HB

Posts: 25678 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:

I think her response was, "there's a 112 year old creep following me around."

HB

Maybe in Connecticut.

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
Then you must be in favor of young African-American males carrying guns for protection since they're most likely to be murdered. Are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More votes equals a loss.... revolution!! The Electoral College is a disaster to Democracy. The whole world is laughing at us! donald trump

Posts: 13484 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
Then you must be in favor of young African-American males carrying guns for protection since they're most likely to be murdered. Are you?

If they are acquired legally and permitted where required.

Admin
posted Hide Post

Not "news" and "no cited source" thus moved from the NEWS forum to this one.

Thanks,
Karl - your Forum HOST!

Posts: 25915 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
So will the vanity topics that HB posts be treated the same way?