Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Open Mike: Essays, POVs & Rants    the structure of secrecy (THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE)
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

the structure of secrecy (THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE)
 Login/Register

Admin
posted

WATCH on amazon prime, or wherever:

Unacknowledged: Expose of the World's Greatest Secrets
Some typical outtakes include:
    * the "deep dark budget" = no congressional oversight and no public scrutiny of the TRILLION$ being hidden/expended

* Neither Congress nor the POTUS has a handle on these "secret programs" within the defense budget:

* "There is considerable knowledge as far as the actual being of UFO and ET phenomena that we're aware of today."
    - JFK

* "It is time for the truth to be brought out. Behind the scenes high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense. I urge Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about unknown flying objects."
    - Former CIA Director, Vice-Admiral Hillenkoetter

* "We cannot track 2.3 trillion dollars in transactions."
    - Donald Rumsfeld

* Presidents Carter and Clinton asked to be briefed on details of extraterrestrials, they were DENIED (reason given: as temporary employees, they had no "need to know").
IMO: most assuredly, these illegal programs (super secrecy with no oversight for expenditure of taxpayers' dollars) would be exposed and/or curtailed, had any responsible Commander-in-Chief been appraised. There is ever so much more (than the above) to be weighed, in this documentary!

WATCH and then ponder for yourselves!

Posts: 25914 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
Picture of Allan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stop The Madness:
WATCH and then ponder for yourselves!

I've had a keen interest in this all my life, and one thought rises above all else.

How can it be of interest to any country to hide evidence of the existence of space aliens?

We could do an X Files and say a small group of humans is conspiring with those aliens in an effort to take over the entire world.

Your source says it is all centred on the US, so why would China, the next empire, Russia, the EU, to name but three, sit idly by and pretend nothing is happening?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The people's flag is deepest red It shrouded oft our martyred dead
...Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer We'll keep the red flag flying here

Posts: 3053 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Mbr Since: 05-05-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
so why would China, the next empire, Russia, the EU, to name but three, sit idly by and pretend nothing is happening?

China and Russia wouldn’t or all reveal much of anything if they didn’t have control.

For the US and the EU I’d guess the concern would be not to recreate the panic that was caused in New York etc with the reading of a fictional book containing a news report! The name, momentairely escapes me.

Posts: 10922 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post