WATCH on amazon prime, or wherever:
* Neither Congress nor the POTUS has a handle on these "secret programs" within the defense budget:
* "There is considerable knowledge as far as the actual being of UFO and ET phenomena that we're aware of today."
* "It is time for the truth to be brought out. Behind the scenes high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense. I urge Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about unknown flying objects."
- Former CIA Director, Vice-Admiral Hillenkoetter
* "We cannot track 2.3 trillion dollars in transactions."
- Donald Rumsfeld
* Presidents Carter and Clinton asked to be briefed on details of extraterrestrials, they were DENIED (reason given: as temporary employees, they had no "need to know").
WATCH and then ponder for yourselves!
I've had a keen interest in this all my life, and one thought rises above all else.
How can it be of interest to any country to hide evidence of the existence of space aliens?
We could do an X Files and say a small group of humans is conspiring with those aliens in an effort to take over the entire world.
Your source says it is all centred on the US, so why would China, the next empire, Russia, the EU, to name but three, sit idly by and pretend nothing is happening?
Don’t listen to the person who has the answers;
listen to the person who has the questions.
|Never goes away...|
China and Russia wouldn’t or all reveal much of anything if they didn’t have control.
For the US and the EU I’d guess the concern would be not to recreate the panic that was caused in New York etc with the reading of a fictional book containing a news report! The name, momentairely escapes me.