Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Open Mike: Essays, POVs & Rants    DJT sets the stage (on FOX, of course) for his FORCIBLE OUSTER! ;-)
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

DJT sets the stage (on FOX, of course) for his FORCIBLE OUSTER! ;-)
 Login/Register

Admin
posted
quote:
...addresses (well, not really, no straight answer) whether he will accept election results...

Asked about the possibility of losing, however, Trump noted that he does not handle losing well, and may not handle it well if it happens in November.

“I’m not a good loser. I don’t like to lose,” he said. “I don’t lose too often. I don’t like to lose.”

When asked if he is gracious, Trump said, "You don’t know until you see. It depends.” He then claimed that mail-in voting, which Democrats have pushed as a response to the coronavirus pandemic, “is going to rig the election.”

Asked if this means that he will not accept the election results, Trump said, “No. I have to see.”

Asked again if he would accept the results, Trump said, “No, I’m not going to just say yes. I’m not going to say no, and I didn’t last time either.”

Quite frankly (when he loses, and he will lose) I hope that he acts like a spoiled child and we all get to see him FORCIBLY REMOVED from OUR White House!

And then a few months later; we'll watch him get prosecuted and convicted and imprisoned, for his crimes against humanity! Applause   :applause:

Posts: 25914 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 25914 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post

Before YOU decide to vote for DJT in November 2020: PLEASE STOP! Have yourself and others to consider what YOU are doing to humanity, the planet and especially to yourself, your family and your friends.

Here's a compilation of DJT's ATROCITIES (as of July 10th 2020 there have been 796 of them).

DJT's WORST CRUELTIES, COLLUSIONS, CORRUPTIONS, AND CRIMES compel everyone to rid this nation of this FASCIST!

Once YOU have seriously considered these things: VOTING for anyone, except DJT, would be the moral thing to do (don't just abstain from VOTING)!