Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Open Mike: Essays, POVs & Rants    Thanks to DJT, you might as well throw away your passport
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Thanks to DJT, you might as well throw away your passport
 Login/Register

Admin
posted
quote:
Personally, I've never had or needed one, and I don't ever want one. But DJT's arrogance and inaction has affected many Americans who might want to travel out of the U.S.

Posts: 25914 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. My Dad even had a passport in the military!

I was on my mothers at that time, at 8 yo.

I agree that my passport is getting more useless by the pandemic. There are still many countries that would require visas even if it were to be acceptable.

Years ago, a birth certificate, or passport was recommended for the Caribbean. My Dad carefully pointed out to me that I wouldn’t be challenged as I wouldn’t be mistaken for being Hispanic etc. back then I found that wrong, but it was not only obviously true I’ve seen it in action in several other places too.

It might be interesting to note that even when you get a China visa it comes with the caveat that it does not insure entry, the border does not have to allow you in! Of course, DJT couldn’t possibly cause that to escalate , right?

Posts: 11054 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post