Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Hobbies & Interests  Hop To Forums  Food & Drink    Rare Orange Lobster Discovered At Supermarket
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Rare Orange Lobster Discovered At Supermarket
 Login/Register

AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
quote:
WESTBORO (CBS) – Workers at a Roche Bros. supermarket got quite the surprise last week – an extremely rare orange lobster. The pumpkin-like male lobster was easy to spot in a shipment of lobsters from Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia to the Westboro store. According to the New England Aquarium, the 1 2/3 pound orange lobster is “considerably more rare than a blue lobster.” The Lobster Institute at the University of Maine said the likelihood of a lobster being orange is 1 in 30 million. The lobster is believed to be about 7 to 9 years old, and aquarium...

http://boston.cbslocal.com/201...ew-england-aquarium/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Impeachment Is Sad For The Country When It's An Attempt To Overturn An Election

Ron Paul: Impeachment.....Or CIA Coup?

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 115202 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Settling in...
posted Hide Post
My daughter is on vacation in Maine. One of the many delicacies of Maine that she is going to try is lobster ice cream. I've never heard of such a thing! Have you? If so, how does it taste?

Vicki

Posts: 399 | Location: Idaho | Mbr Since: 05-01-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devoted...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vicki:
My daughter is on vacation in Maine. One of the many delicacies of Maine that she is going to try is lobster ice cream. I've never heard of such a thing! Have you? If so, how does it taste?

It’s common in Bar Harbor. I can’t eat the ice cream, but I cannot imagine it not be better than bacon ice cream!

Posts: 5221 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Settling in...
posted Hide Post
Reed,
Bacon ice cream? Now that I can imagine tasting good.

Vicki

Posts: 399 | Location: Idaho | Mbr Since: 05-01-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post