Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Hobbies & Interests  Hop To Forums  Food & Drink    Afternoon Pick-Me-Up
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Afternoon Pick-Me-Up
 Login/Register

Devoted...
Picture of That JR Thang
posted
We've all been in something of a slump lately, so I thought I'd share the recipe for a wonderful little pick-me-up that I found years ago. Real simple. Real good. Real zoom-zoom.

2 cups FROZEN mixed berries. (A mixture of Blueberries, braspberries, blackberries, and strawberries works best, but any combo will do.)
2/3 - 1 cup pomegranate juice. Yes, you can use red wine, but try it with the pom first if you want to experience the zoom.

Place in blender and blend until smooth.

DON'T drink it before an afternoon nap LOL!   :lol:

And don't buy the smoothie mix. It ain't gonna give you the same volume of zoom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fence straddlers get a crotch full of splinters -- Granny

Posts: 6585 | Location: Atlanta | Mbr Since: 05-01-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
That sounds delicious JR...how about the sugar?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

Posts: 60392 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post