Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Aantares.com  Hop To Forums  Compliments, Complaints, Concerns    Name change
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Name change
 Login/Register

AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
So did my Uncle Bubba...

Smile   :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

Posts: 61231 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
So did my dad and about 5 uncles. It really bothers me to see that generation fighting fascism and now it’s popping up here. I’ve deleted friends from my phone that are known trump supporters. I will not tolerate that shot even if it’s from my own family.

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 32057 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
I’m ready to change my name. Anyone else?

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 32057 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steadfast...
Picture of Ictalurus Punctatus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
quote:
Originally posted by Dixie Chick:
quote:
Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
I still would like to change my name back to Victor Laszlo.

I object.

You are much more desirable as a liberal.

Dixie

Victor Laszlo fought the nazi’s.

I demand Paul get Victor Lazlo!
https://youtu.be/T_kX23XgDu0

Instead of seeking understanding, people are increasingly interpreting the actions of others in the least generous way possible and assuming the worst of intentions.

Posts: 19772 | Location: On The Beach | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
The best movie ever made. I watched on my way to Venice and again on my way home from Rome.

AAA+
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’d like to change my name back to Victor Laszlo.

Hang in there BAL! Don't lose hope.

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
Administration appears to be doing name changes so I sent a private topic noting your request appears to have been overlooked.

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
Administration appears to be doing name changes so I sent a private topic noting your request appears to have been overlooked.

We libs were able to get him in touch with the PTB but I’m source your efforts are appreciated.

“Life isn’t fair but the government should be.”...Ann Richards, Governor of Texas

Posts: 61231 | Location: Frogville, Georgia USA | Mbr Since: 10-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ImPeach:
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:

We libs were able to get him in touch with the PTB but I’m source your efforts are appreciated.

Bwahaha  :bwa:

AAA+
Picture of ImPeach
posted Hide Post
My IPad is hyper. I’m glad though, that you are so amused and able to laugh. Smile   :)

Peachy