http://aantares.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7056052334/m/3050068296

02-26-2019, 08:55 PM
ImPeach
Name change
So did my Uncle Bubba...

Smile   :)
02-28-2019, 11:55 PM
Victor Laszlo
So did my dad and about 5 uncles. It really bothers me to see that generation fighting fascism and now it’s popping up here. I’ve deleted friends from my phone that are known trump supporters. I will not tolerate that shot even if it’s from my own family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  • 03-26-2019, 09:44 PM
    Victor Laszlo
    I’m ready to change my name. Anyone else?

“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

• 09-01-2019, 02:20 PM
    Ictalurus Punctatus
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Dixie Chick:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Born Again Liberal:
    I still would like to change my name back to Victor Laszlo.

I object.

You are much more desirable as a liberal.

Dixie

Victor Laszlo fought the nazi’s.

I demand Paul get Victor Lazlo!
    https://youtu.be/T_kX23XgDu0

If we stop listening to the other side, no matter how much we disagree, then we will grow further and further apart and solutions that we all want will never be found.
    09-21-2019, 10:08 AM
    Victor Laszlo
    The best movie ever made. I watched on my way to Venice and again on my way home from Rome.

• 10-29-2019, 07:57 PM
    True Conservative
    quote:
    I’d like to change my name back to Victor Laszlo.

Hang in there BAL! Don't lose hope.
    11-02-2019, 03:34 PM
    True Conservative
    Administration appears to be doing name changes so I sent a private topic noting your request appears to have been overlooked.
    11-07-2019, 02:10 PM
    ImPeach
    quote:
    Originally posted by True Conservative:
    Administration appears to be doing name changes so I sent a private topic noting your request appears to have been overlooked.

We libs were able to get him in touch with the PTB but I’m source your efforts are appreciated.
    11-10-2019, 08:50 AM
    True Conservative
    quote:
    Originally posted by ImPeach:
    quote:
    Originally posted by True Conservative:

We libs were able to get him in touch with the PTB but I’m source your efforts are appreciated.

Bwahaha  :bwa:
    11-11-2019, 11:40 AM
    ImPeach
    My IPad is hyper. I’m glad though, that you are so amused and able to laugh. Smile   :)

Peachy