Dixie Chick
Name change
So did my Uncle Bubba...

Smile   :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mama says that ****** is as ****** does...... Forrest
02-28-2019, 11:55 PM
Born Again Liberal
So did my dad and about 5 uncles. It really bothers me to see that generation fighting fascism and now it’s popping up here. I’ve deleted friends from my phone that are known trump supporters. I will not tolerate that shot even if it’s from my own family.

“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"
  • 03-26-2019, 09:44 PM
    Born Again Liberal
    I’m ready to change my name. Anyone else?

“ Fox News has done yo our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

"The real threat to our democracy isn't a religion and its millions of followers but the Trump administration's abuse of power and utter contempt for the truth.”

"If there is a Muslim ban, refugees can pretend they are christians. You know, just like republicans do."

New York Post: ‘Donald Trump Jr. is an Idiot’

"Those that tell me not to talk politics cause I'm an uninformed celebrity voted for an uninformed celebrity for president." Alyssa Milano

"trump appeals to the lowest common denominator" Stephen Hawking

• "Science doesn't care what you believe"
    " I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of the toilet"