Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Aantares.com  Hop To Forums  Compliments, Complaints, Concerns    Is The News Forum Becoming A Political News Forum Only?
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Is The News Forum Becoming A Political News Forum Only?
 Login/Register

AAA+
posted Hide Post
I figured you would show up on this topic.

LOL!   :lol:

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by True Conservative:
It's pretty darn obvious from your actions that you don't want me here.

Violin music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 31929 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
I post items on the News Forum that are not Anti-Trump and they are described as useless topics! Looks like it's becoming a left wing political news forum.

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
More violin music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games would do to us.”

Posts: 31929 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chronic...
posted Hide Post
As long as it isn't Col. Klink playing the violin.

Posts: 9775 | Location: Colorado | Mbr Since: 10-17-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post