Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Aantares.com  Hop To Forums  Compliments, Complaints, Concerns    Dummy needs help!
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Dummy needs help!
 Login/Register

Enthusiast...
posted
CJ,
What's up with this?
While on vacation for the month of Aug. I got a new computer so I transferred everything off my old one to my new one. I thought ! But can't log on with my new computer under “ Pawn 10 “ so I opened a new account with a new email address as “ Pawn 11 “ but still can't log on. ?????????????.
Pawn 10 is now Pawn 11.

Posts: 3851 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
So this was topic was posted with your old computer? I recently got a new computer. I entered the url for Aantares, accessed it, entered my email address and password as it requested and I was on.

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
posted Hide Post
quote:
So this was topic was posted with your old computer?

Yes.
This is what I get when I try to log in on my new computer.
quote:
Please note your Aantares Membership is not yet active for the following reason(s):
-- Awaiting Approval: we have not yet approved your Aantares membership.
Until the conditions above are satisfied, you will only have access to Aantares.

CJ must be on vacation.

Posts: 3851 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
Did you try logging on with the email and password you use with your old computer? If you did, what happens?

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
Picture of *CJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pawn 10:
quote:
So this was topic was posted with your old computer?

Yes.
This is what I get when I try to log in on my new computer.
quote:
Please note your Aantares Membership is not yet active for the following reason(s):
-- Awaiting Approval: we have not yet approved your Aantares membership.
Until the conditions above are satisfied, you will only have access to Aantares.

CJ must be on vacation.
You were banned, Pawn. Your vulgarity towards an Aantares Member exceeded even my standards, which are pretty low considering some of the crap you've pulled.

*CJ

Posts: 16525 | Location: Austin, TX USA | Mbr Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
posted Hide Post
CJ,
Re:
quote:
We do NOT insult Community peers by calling them ****** or leeches... we do not refer to folks as having "the rag on"... and if you do this, I'll do as I've just done: delete the topics and impose a 15-day ban.

OH, I'm sorry, I must be reading this all wrong as name calling is still going on and as I read this I was banned for only 15 days for name calling.
So are you now saying I'm permanently banned?

AAA+
posted Hide Post
quote:
as name calling is still going on

quote:
Now please do everyone a favor...get some rope and the creaky chair/stool.