Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Aantares.com  Hop To Forums  Compliments, Complaints, Concerns    A message for management.
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

A message for management.
 Login/Register

Enthusiast...
posted
A message for management.
As management has decided to create a “ safe zone “ for liberals only, on the “news “ forum, I have decided it is time to take action to level the playing field.
And as management has decided to disable the “ignore “ feature of this BB, I will be ignoring ( not reading or posting on ) all posts that are pinned on the “ News “ forum. I suggest all Democrats and conservatives do the same.
I have often said, “ be careful for what you wish, for you just might get what you wish”. Well that is exactly what I am doing, giving Liberals what they wish, allowing them to attempt to spread their lies and propaganda while going unopposed.
But what they have forgot is, we Conservatives are their ONLY audience, as there are no other audience members to influence, so they will only be preaching to the choir and can do no harm.
Hence forth, I will not read or post on any post that is pined nor will I respond to any posts by Liberals that are posted on my topics.
I suggest all Republicans and Conservatives and other real Americans do the same.

Posts: 3851 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAA+
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have often said, “ be careful for what you wish, for you just might get what you wish”. Well that is exactly what I am doing, giving Liberals what they wish, allowing them to attempt to spread their lies and propaganda while going unopposed.

That's exactly what the mainstream media did when they eliminated their comment sections.

Posts: 116200 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enthusiast...
posted Hide Post
Oh gee look, management has turned off the “ EDIT “ feature.
Im sure glaid Im a perfict speller and dont make typoes!

Posts: 3851 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
quote:
I suggest all Republicans and Conservatives and other real Americans do the same.

All two or three of you...LOL!   :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 49571 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
Picture of *CJ
posted Hide Post

FWIW, "management" (which would be me) has not turned off the IGNORE feature, nor has "management" (me again) turned off the EDIT feature.

It should be noted that "management" (still me) has turned off YOUR ability to edit your own postings, due to numerous infractions committed by YOU, such as editing moderator red-lined postings.

If you'd care to discuss having your EDIT privilege re-instated, lemme know.

*CJ

Posts: 16525 | Location: Austin, TX USA | Mbr Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post