Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Entertainment  Hop To Forums  Music    Ariana Grande returns to Manchester
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Ariana Grande returns to Manchester
 Login/Register

Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted
Ariana Grande defiantly returned to the stage in Manchester on Sunday, two weeks after a suicide bomber killed 22 people at one of her concerts there — and as Britain mourned more dead from another weekend terror attack.

The 23-year-old songstress openly wept along with her fans as she closed the night with a wrenching rendition of “Over the Rainbow.”

“I love you guys so much, and I think the kind of love you’re displaying is the medicine the world needs right now,” she told the 50,000-strong crowd at Manchester’s Old Trafford Cricket Ground.

The British Red Cross said the One Love Manchester benefit raised more than £10 million ($13 million) for the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund, created for those affected by the attack.

http://pagesix.com/2017/06/04/...ter-benefit-concert/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note to the NFL: Compulsory patriotism isn't patriotism. It's fake news.

Posts: 45628 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post