Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Lifestyle & Culture  Hop To Forums  Health & Well-Being    Sign Of The Times..
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Sign Of The Times..
 Login/Register

AAA+
Picture of True Conservative
posted
I have an appointment tomorrow for my 6 month dental cleaning and check-up and hadn't received my usual phone call to remind me. I wanted to be sure the appointment was still good so I called the office to inquire. I was told the reason I didn't receive a phone call was because their new automated notification system only does it by text or email and they didn't have an email address or cell phone number on file for me. So I gave her my email address. Then she told me that some of their older patients don't have computers or cell phones so they have to get a cell phone number or email address from a relative to send the reminder to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in the Way of Big Goverment is Not Standing in the Way of Progress

Politicians Aren’t Causing Anti-Muslim Hostility — Jihadists Are (Stacey Dash)

Proud To Be Defending President Trump

Posts: 97480 | Location: Sunny Florida | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Host
Picture of DianeZ
posted Hide Post
I resisted giving my e-mail or cell phone to dentist, doctor, eye doctor... now they send me texts & emails to confirm my husbands appointments. They don't call him on the land line. He does not use email or cell phones. I also get advertisements from the eye doctor in my email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DianeZ

Posts: 1085 | Location: Maryland | Mbr Since: 09-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post