Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Lifestyle & Culture  Hop To Forums  Health & Well-Being    Alka-Seltzer Plus recall.
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Alka-Seltzer Plus recall.
 Login/Register

Enthusiast...
Picture of Pawn 10
posted
Alka-Seltzer Plus recall.
The affected packages are being recalled because the ingredients listed on the front sticker of the carton may be different from the ingredients listed on the back of the carton as well as the product in the carton. This may lead consumers to ingest an ingredient to which they are allergic to, or should not be taking, because of the potential for serious health consequences. fda@go.fda.gov vias2027422842.m.en25.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what part of “ No Collusion “ “ No Obstruction” don't you understand ? I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

If all the accusations against President Trump were true he'd dang near qualify to be a Democrat!

Posts: 3604 | Location: TN | Mbr Since: 11-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of The Fox God
posted Hide Post
Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh, what a relief it isn't...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar.
Cruz called Trump a liar. I believe them both.

Posts: 49127 | Location: Metal Heaven | Mbr Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post