Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Lifestyle & Culture  Hop To Forums  Health & Well-Being    It's Your Health
      Page: 1 2 3 4 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

It's Your Health
 Login/Register

Admin
posted Hide Post

I've said, many times, that people in our government (and it's not just politicians) are OWNED by Corporations. Here's just one example of YOUR TAX DOLLARS vs "corporate dollars" AT WORK. ( Roll Eyes   :rolleyes: )

quote:
Grotesque conflicts of interest on NIH ivermectin non-recommendation

The National Institutes of Health provided a non-recommendation for the use of ivermectin in COVID-19, stating that there was:

“insufficient evidence … to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19.”

The process for reaching that non-recommendation, however, is opaque. The Panel members responsible for therapy recommendations are disclosed and also that:

“… working groups propose updates to the Guidelines based on the latest published research findings and evolving clinical information.”

However, NIH has gone to extreme efforts to avoid stating whether a vote was held to endorse the ivermectin non-recommendation. This includes fighting a Freedom of Information Act request in federal court. A deceptive non-vote would constitute an atrocity. NIH has also been secretive about the composition of the working group that proposed the ivermectin non-recommendation. The names of those individuals were redacted by the NIH from a document obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request for the agenda of a meeting considering ivermectin.

Three members of the working group, Adaora Adimora, Roger Bedimo, and David V. Glidden, have disclosed a financial relationship with Merck. Merck has campaigned against the use of ivermectin in COVID-19. A fourth member, Susanna Naggie, had an extraordinary potential conflict of interest. She received a $155 million grant for the study of ivermectin following the non-recommendation.
note:

trialsitenews.com has but a few (rotating?) articles which can be accessed for FREE, the remainder of that site is behind a pay wall.

Posts: 25961 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
I think Peachy said that it was used in her area to handle the colossal headache that comes with COVID! To totally remove it seems short sighted, but then the talk is about helping kill COVID, afaik.

Posts: 12964 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post

I previously mentioned TRIALSITE NEWS as having some articles NOT being behind their pay wall. Here's a sampling of what is currently FREE to access:
quote:
FREE TO READ WITHOUT PAYING

Articles you can share with friends

Grotesque conflicts of interest on NIH ivermectin non-recommendation

The Smoking Syringe: Was evidence withheld from ACIP when they recommended the Pfizer-Vaccine?

High Death Rate Among Vaccinated Brings Vaccine Dystopia Into View

Merck’s deadly Vioxx playbook, redux: a debunked smear campaign against its competing drug—the FDA-approved, Nobel prize-honored ivermectin

‘Get Sicker’: Anatomy Of A Failed Policy

This list will be updated frequently
Why is this information important? IMO: the COVID VACCINES were approved, in the U.S. without adequate TRIAL DATA. Why? Because, IMO, there were BILLION$ to be made. If you bother listening to Dr. Stock and Dr. Ardis (among many others), you'll realize that "vaccines" should undergo rigorous trials before "clearing" them for use on the general population. THAT was not done and much data indicating UNSAFE was flat out ignored... in favor of corporations and individuals making a whole lot of money.

From one of the FREE articles listed above, is this:
quote:
High Death Rate Among Vaccinated Brings Vaccine Dystopia Into View

For the period of February 1 through August 2 there were COVID Delta variant cases for 47,000 people who had received 2 vaccine doses, and for 151,054 people who were unvaccinated.

In the first group of vaccinated people, there were a total of 402 deaths. In the second much larger group with more than three times unvaccinated people, there were just 253 deaths.

In other words, of the total COVID deaths 61 percent were in fully vaccinated people.

To get the death rate you divide the number of deaths by the total number of infection cases.

That gives a death rate of .86 percent among the vaccinated and .17 percent among the unvaccinated.

That is an amazing difference. The death rate among vaccinated was just over five times greater than that for the unvaccinated.
NO VACCINE TRIAL has ever been conducted without a TRIAL DEATH STOP (I cited that in an earlier post in this topic)... the COVID VACCINES approved for use by the FDA in the U.S. had no such "control". Furthermore; the FDA, CDC, NIH, etc. are NOT reporting the stats where these vaccines (not the covid-19 virus) have KILLED people (after 3 days, 3 months, etc.)

Posts: 25961 | Location: VA | Mbr Since: 11-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
I remember some stops in the trials, just don’t recall how many were deaths. To me some of the overlap was confusing but the pool of participants seemed higher than most. The review of the data seemed to take longer than the public wanted but an outside type review is designed to re evaluate. What isn’t clear to me is where the risk benefit threshold was, I think that could be easily found at least with FOIA.

Posts: 12964 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
I remember some stops in the trials, just don’t recall how many were deaths. To me some of the overlap was confusing but the pool of participants seemed higher than most. The review of the data seemed to take longer than the public wanted but an outside type review is designed to re evaluate. What isn’t clear to me is where the risk benefit threshold was, I think that could be easily found at least with FOIA.
The only "suspension" of which I am aware, was about the J&J vaccine causing blood clots.

No where have I read anything about TRIAL DEATH STOPs being in place for any of the vaccines which the FDA has authorized for either emergency use or which have been fully approved for use. I have however read (and heard) licensed MDs say that there were no TRIAL DEATH STOPs. Furthermore; if a DOCTOR (who knows whereof they speak) puts out such statements, then why isn't the FDA, CDC, NIH, etc. vehemently denying that and also ostracizing/attacking said doctor? Seems to me that something is amiss, no?

Now, you won't find such statements on SOCIAL MEDIA sites with millions/billions of participants, but surely such accusations MUST be known about, by the "powers that be", no? In the cases where such "criticizing" information has been on social media sites (FB, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, etc.) it has been quashed, right quickly. Dr. Stock's criticisms WHICH WENT VIRAL WITHIN HOURS are an example of stuff getting ZAPPED right quickly and his being attacked by the FDA, CDC, etc.! Furthermore; why hasn't he had his license pulled?

Because of the haphazard way (intentionally, by design?) that DATA is being reported & distorted it is rather easy to "cover up" any misdeeds. I go back to the STATISTICS... how many have died; how many have been infected; and how many have been infected but have never been counted (statistical estimates are some FOUR TIMES more than the "official count") and have never exhibited serious symptoms or even never died, for that matter.

The BOTTOM LINE, to me is... the BILLIONS in PROFITS being made... keep in mind that nearly 8 billion people on this planet will have to be (?) vaccinated, EVERY YEAR or so, at the cost of $20 for every vaccination dosage provided... I say, FOLLOW THE MONEY!

I'll stick with my prescription ( Wink   ;) ) ... put all of the above aside, and get the IMMUNE SYSTEM running at full throttle... it can handle COVID-19 as well as a myriad of other virus and bacterial attacks (which we know about presently and in all future years to come).

...just my 2¢   :2cents:

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
I believe AstraZenica was stopped, twice.

As for current data being reported several states seem to have deliberately stopped reporting a lot of things they once did. And, afaik, it was Johns Hopkins that stepped in to consolidate the reporting at least in the beginning when DJT wanted no records at all!

Admin
posted Hide Post

AZ isn't FDA approved for use, only Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J are. I've not heard of TRIAL DEATH STOPs being related to those. Shrug   :shrug:

Furthermore; the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) isn't being paid much heed by the FDA, CDC, etc. So, why not? Then too, there isn't followup being done on adverse events nor are any autopsies being performed/reported when death results (days, even weeks out) from a U.S. administered vaccine.

IOW: we are not getting the necessary data to determine "safe vaccine" ... there are reasons for that (expediency being among those)... but FOLLOW THE MONEY is required here to get the real picture, IMO.

Admin
posted Hide Post

Lacking "official data" (intentionally so) but paying heed to medical & health professionals who are being silenced... one is more likely to die from vaccines and drug therapy protocols than from covid-19.

putting all of that aside....

Because this virus has an "animal reservoir" ... like the common cold it ain't going away and will continue to mutate in animals and vaccinated/unvaccinated humans.

even putting all that aside...

look at the stats: how many infected. and how many deaths? (don't discount deaths from vaccines and killing drug therapy because. "officially" those are not being separately counted/reported).

IOW: build the IMMUNE SYSTEM... that's where the focus should be (and sadly it is NOT being emphasized by the very institutions that we are supposed to trust) --they are making money, and they know the STATS indicate that only a very small percentage actually die from covid-19... so they push the narrative: FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE, GET VACCINATED (every year) and make us even more MONEY!

You know, if DJT were pushing this on us... there would be a much different response)!

Admin
posted Hide Post

I just edited and updated my IT'S YOUR HEALTH page @ https://karlsgoodies.site/your-health.htm

FWIW

Admin
posted Hide Post

re: remdesivir

Let's forget about COVID-19 for just a moment. Just consider the adverse effects, if any, of this drug.

Watch the Dr. Bryan Ardis VIDEO (it is also linked from my IT'S YOUR HEALTH PAGE). Dr. Ardis explains a severe adverse effect as causing RENAL FAILURE. So, as a DOCTOR he stands against its use.

However; it is the very drug approved by the CDC and promoted by Dr. Fauci to be used in the treatment of Covid-19 patients. The CDC website says it does not cause RENAL FAILURE. hmmm...

What happens when the kidneys fail? You guessed it. One's kidneys can no longer pass fluids... so where does the fluid go? You guessed it... it accumulates in the body's organs, and specifically, the lungs--which we hear so much about as being caused by COVID-19. (OR perhaps by the very drug being used: remdesivir?)

At any rate; you won't find evidence except that which doctors/hospitals are reporting (i.e. COVID-19 attacked the body and caused kidney failure and fluid accumulation in the lungs)? Why no evidence about this or any other "cause of death" related to COVID-19 victims (other than COVID-19 causing the ensuing death)? Well, just try to find any official autopsies... I challenge YOU to do so!

DO WATCH the Dr. Ardis VIDEO... remember, he is a practicing MEDICAL DOCTOR (not a corporate/government "talking head"). I do not align myself with his political or religious beliefs. However; I do PAY ATTENTION to what this DOCTOR is saying. There is a more in-depth VIDEO of Dr. Ardis (addressing the 2021 Patriot Network Summit in Dugspur, Virginia -- he begins speaking at about 5:30 into this 74 minute video). I found it to be more informative than the previous one to which I linked.

Then, there's this, from: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
quote:
Abstract

Remdesivir is approved for emergency use by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and authorized conditionally by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Its benefit-risk ratio is still being explored because data in the field are rather scant. A decrease of the creatinine clearance associated with remdesivir has been inconstantly reported in clinical trials with unclear relevance. Despite these uncertainties, we searched for a potential signal of acute renal failure (ARF) in pharmacovigilance postmarketing data. An analysis of the international pharmacovigilance postmarketing databases (VigiBase) of the World Health Organization (WHO) was performed, using two disproportionality methods. Reporting odds ratio (ROR) compared the number of ARF cases reported with remdesivir, with those reported with other drugs prescribed in comparable situations of COVID-19 (hydroxychloroquine, tocilizumab, and lopinavir/ritonavir). The combination of the terms "acute renal failure" and "remdesivir" yielded a statistically significant disproportionality signal with 138 observed cases instead of the 9 expected. ROR of ARF with remdesivir was 20-fold (20.3; confidence interval 0.95 [15.7-26.3], P < 0.0001]) that of comparative drugs. Based on ARF cases reported in VigiBase, and despite the caveats inherent to COVID-19 circumstances, we detected a statistically significant pharmacovigilance signal of nephrotoxicity associated with remdesivir, deserving a thorough qualitative assessment of all available data. Meanwhile, as recommended in its Summary of Product Characteristics, assessment of patients with COVID-19 renal function should prevail before and during treatment with remdesivir in COVID-19.

© 2020 The Authors. Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics © 2020 American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
FWIW

Admin
posted Hide Post

I have tried to find a TEXT TRANSCRIPT of what Doctor Ardis had to say, but so far no luck. Anyway, in the 1st video to which I linked, the camera isn't so much focused on him as it is on the SLIDES about which he speaks.... one of which lists "17 anticipated adverse effects of the vaccines" which the FDA is supposed to be following. One of those is (paraphrased)
    If a man gets vaccinated and goes home to his pregnant wife, she isn't supposed to touch his skin or even breathe the same air. This "adverse effect" means that the pregnant woman is to be MONITORED (follow-ups) for SIX MONTHS.

The woman could experience a miscarriage? (as her body's IMMUNE SYSTEM tries to shed the invading vaccine from her body)

The fetus could be harmed, particularly if it is a female with fully formed reproductive organs (the long of it: THAT female fetus might NEVER be able to produce eggs and thus have children).
OMG!   :OMG:

While listening to the 2nd lengthy video (wherein the SLIDE SHOW is never displayed)... one could refer to THIS SLIDE (from the 1st video--via a screen capture uploaded to my website)... as Dr. Ardis explains each of the "17 adverse effects of the vaccines" upon which the FDA is supposed to be doing follow-up.

After listening to Dr. Ardis, you too might begin considering that these vaccines are UNSAFE (regardless of what the CDC, FDA, Politicians and Corporation "talking heads" keep saying). We are now at the point where our Corporate OWNED Government is trying to MANDATE that everyone get vaccinated... the real threat is to this nation's YOUTH (as they too are becoming subjected to the "GET VACCINATED" push).

Anyway, Dr. Ardis has much more to say about how these vaccines & drug treatment therapies "came to be approved" and also about the hospital protocols for declaring THIS IS A COVID CASE (getting 20% more from MEDICARE/MEDICAID for so doing) and then applying the KILLING DRUG (remdesivir) for treatment thereof.

FWIW

Admin
posted Hide Post

Ok, it would seem that this topic is going NO WHERE (in reaching those living in FEAR)? So, let's get to the fundamental truth of the matter (pun intended).
    “Everything is energy and that's all there is to it" - Albert Einstein
Hmmm... what then is the physical, mental, spiritual, subatomic. etc... and just how are they related? The bottom-line is... through our thoughts and quantum mechanics, WE CREATE EVERYTHING that we perceive to be real. We can change all of that (well, since there is no time and no space -- I'll just say: in a heartbeat). The ACIM defines a "miracle" quite simply as "a change in one's thinking".

WHOA! What the hell does that mean? I'm not talking about "biblical miracles" I am talking about EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE... all we need do is ATTUNE ourselves to what we really are (which is not this physical body at all). Now, the vast majority of people on this planet can be (and are) manipulated by GREED and FEAR which they ALLOW to rule themselves.

WAKE THE **** UP, WILL YA?! Here is the REALITY (and no, not the GREED & FEAR filled one, which YOU have created and by which YOU now allow yourself to be ruled).

I invite you to watch this nearly two hour documentary video (view it for FREE on XUMO.COM (I'll include a link here in a moment). For decades people have scoffed at spiritual healers, psychics, telekinesis, mind readers, etc. as just some manipulate bull****! You know what? the JOKE IS ON THEM (because all of these things and much more are very real). These thoughts and claims are NOT just my own... you'll find that physicists, worldwide, are working on TRYING to understand how it all works and then to educate EVERYONE. JOIN THEM (in/with your mind/consciousness).

So... quit living in FEAR of what is happening or might happen in THIS PHYSICAL ILLUSION, and CREATE your reality using the "quantum entanglement" which we have with ALL THINGS.

Here's the documentary, watch it... Over & Out     Flag-Salute   :salute:

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Brian would have been a good person to engage about even the construct of time not being real!

As for others here they never see the other threads, just those of us that used to search all new posts as we did on. Amazon.

I’m distracted with lots of other things atm, but haven’t given up watching some things. Right now it’s stuff on the TV recorder!

OT. I heard Newport News made the news I think there is one near you and one in California?

Admin
posted Hide Post

It is good to see you back, Reed.

I think others "lurk" here from time to time, but vehemently disagree with things which I post. Even if they tried to engage me in ARGUMENTS, I would not participate.

Frankly, I think that everyone will come to a fuller understanding of "reality" sooner or later? And, I suppose that I can not hasten their awakening--being in a different universe and dimension than that which they call "reality". Shrug   :shrug:

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Change happens mostly through being uncomfortable with where you are. Ike an alcoholic, things have to get difficult before they change. I’m having enough trouble trying to change enough to better my health and I’m motivated apparently not enough!

As for lurkers ive only seen Henry on occasion.

Admin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reed N D Dark:
Change happens mostly through being uncomfortable with where you are. Ike an alcoholic, things have to get difficult before they change. I’m having enough trouble trying to change enough to better my health and I’m motivated apparently not enough!

As for lurkers ive only seen Henry on occasion.
I've seen Henry once or twice, but one need not be logged in to lurk (and I've seen others NOT logged in but still be counted as visitors to the Health and Well Being forum).

Certainly a decision to stop drinking is a change (in one's thinking) but at a lower/mundane level. The change in one's thinking and thus a completely different perception of reality--as depicted in the documentary to which I linked is what I have in mind (for all mankind). The realization that we (the observers) create our reality predicated on our limited (I me me mine mindsets).

If one can alter their own DNA (for example) and remote-see anyone anywhere at any time... that's something which many refuse to accept as "possible" or even desire/try to do so. There is no limit to what we can do!

I find it amusingly silly that we are willing to spend billions/trillions to travel to other worlds... when we can already do so -- all things being quantumly entangled.

I wonder how many watched. the entire. video? What of the BLIND (and EVERYONE,
for that matter) being able to SEE without use of their eyes... for example

At any rate... I am confident that all of mankind will eventually awaken to REALITY (each in their own time... like the drunk CHOOSING to no longer be bound by their addiction to alcohol).

...just my 2¢   :2cents:

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
At any rate... I am confident that all of mankind will eventually awaken to REALITY (each in their own time... like the drunk CHOOSING to no longer be bound by their addiction to alcohol).

And that is a thesis for too many religions! It’s not all bad, but for many it implies it cannot be done now! —none of it!

Admin
posted Hide Post

IMO religions have it all wrong (mostly predicated on their greed to maintain contributions from "the faithful"). At best it's a very limited understanding of "all there is, with which everything and everyone is entangled" ... i.e. the oneness of all things... everything being "energy" (as Einstein correctly observed).

There is no separation, period (except for the ILLUSION THEREOF which EGO insists upon). Again, I think the documentary does a good job of establishing that (and our awakening is something that religions and politicians FEAR more than anything... for their illusion of wealth and power will crumble into nothingness... then they too will begin awakening?).

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
While Bishop Spong is the most current religious figure to talk against what most call religion and include our oneness, he is certainly not the first. My favorite was Paul Tillich. He talked more about the ground of our being and God being a label for what we were primarily centered on. Certainly not what most consider mainstream.

Admin
posted Hide Post

I am somewhat familiar with Spong and Tillich. Having been raised as a devout Roman Catholic, I long ago abandoned their propaganda and belief system. I do not believe in any punishment/reward system (god, heaven, hell, purgatory, limbo, etc.).

"energy" always has been and always will be (it can neither be created nor destroyed) and, as Einstein indicated it is everything--and it is what we (and all things) consist of and by which we are entangled.

Admin
posted Hide Post

Since I've started down this path (energy, quantum entanglement, etc.) which can lead one to an entirely different approach to "life" (in this body, on earth, within the multiverse, etc.)... I have another documentary which might prove to be of interest (to lurkers here)?

The BODY (er, mind) definitely HEALS itself... in fact it is the ONLY way to "heal" (all else... Rx-drugs, vaccines, touch-therapy, acupuncture, meditation, placebos, etc.) depend ENTIRELY on the expanded MINDSET of the subject of interest. In fact; any so-called "DIS-EASE" (be that physical or mental) is a result of imbalance or loss of attunement WITH ALL THINGS.

The documentary HEAL is available for a COST via some sources... I watched it for FREE on Samsung TV PLUS (that's available on Samsung Devices and the programming--180 channels thereon--can be streamed anywhere that there is a good Internet connection) and I think, available as part of one's subscription on AmazonPrime and AppleTV as well.

The focus is mostly upon the "Power of the mind" and its control of the BODY (in dealing with physically and mental afflictions). But the underlying causality is at the quantum field/level (i.e., the interconnectedness of all things).

This documentary is well worth watching, IMO (as is the "Superhuman: the invisible made visible" documentary).

FWIW

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stop The Madness:

I am somewhat familiar with Spong and Tillich. Having been raised as a devout Roman Catholic, I long ago abandoned their propaganda and belief system. I do not believe in any punishment/reward system (god, heaven, hell, purgatory, limbo, etc.).

"energy" always has been and always will be (it can neither be created nor destroyed) and, as Einstein indicated it is everything--and it is what we (and all things) consist of and by which we are entangled.

The episcopal church has no belief in hell. Many others are not focused on punishment but more of the Jewish concept of righteousness. Purgatory and limbo belong only to the RCC and then some of that is being de-emphasized.

None of this is to do anything more than update you. I’m just pointing out that many belief systems use different words but overlapping concepts, at time.

Admin
posted Hide Post

RCC Canon Law has changed over the centuries (although the RCC isn't alone in having "canon laws"). These laws are supposedly the "legal" code of the RCC... Wait, What?! WTF   :wtf:

god (supposedly) gave man 10 laws. Then Christ (supposedly) gave us only one (in essence, the law of love). So, who does the Pope think he is... IIRC there are some 1700+ Canon Laws today. Weird or What? (the Pope and cardinals think they are more knowledgeable than THEIR god)?

From early childhood I watched as things changed:
    * if you didn't attend mass on SUNDAY, it was a mortal sin (then that was changed to be either Saturday or Sunday... who knows when that will change again)

* if you ate meat on Friday, it was a mortal sin (hmmm, the FISH industry just loved that... and now you can eat meat any day)

* women were not allowed to touch the HOST (now anyone can as it gets HANDED to the recipient)
That's the short list, as to the inconsistencies of the Roman Catholic religion. My bet is, eventually, abortion will be OK (but, perhaps not for centuries to come as the RCC needs a whole lot of new "faithful").

Bottom-line... I think they've got a whole lot more WRONG.

Spong and Tillich, among others, are/were on the path toward CHANGE. Eventually I think mankind will realize that "god" is a myth and there isn't any "heaven" for eternity as a "reward"? Shrug   :shrug:

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
The RCC moves at the speed of a glacier! And you’ve captured just a few of the hypocrisies my hubby focuses on! The fish on Friday has all but been acknowledged as a ploy to help the fishing industry.

I think women in the pulpit will come before abortion is accepted. Like cremation becoming acceptable as the church ran out of cemetery space! I think women in clergy will first come from the crossover from the Episcopal Church although I can find no reason a female Episcopal Priest who become RCC!

For what it is worth, the Old Testament has directions for abortions.

Right now I see fundamentalism moving more to a master manipulator “out there”, while the less so beginning to internalize the concept of god.

In my last ventures in college I met some Muslims that had been accosted by fundamentalist who argued Alah and God were not the same. We had had Amazon arguments about the names of significant religious figures and their foreign language names. Hey-Zeus come to mind. The fear of their house of cards falling kept too many from understanding!

Admin
posted Hide Post

I used to "debate" with others regarding religion (theism) and philosophy, but I gave up doing that quite a while ago. Now, I'm content for "let's all just be" (what we are and hope that we all "evolve" -- as is the natural course of things anyway).

My parents bought a family plot in a catholic cemetery. That cemetery filled-up decades ago... there's still one gravesite left in the family plot, but it won't be for me (I'm being cremated)... and I still have two sisters and two brothers who can FIGHT over it! LOL!   :lol:

Be well, my friend! Smile-Big   :D